When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cortébert Cal.616

madasboot

post-411-1151803012_thumb.jpgand some shots of a work-in-progress distressed strap.

Special order from watchinger (done amazingly quick and with an excellent leather) open ended and with no stitches or punch holes.

I´ve done the distress and controlled ageing process myself, and also the sewing holes and the half sewing...

... the rest will be done as soon as I get my vintage 3646 back from a special revamp...

Cheers,

M.

post-411-1151803432_thumb.jpgprofile and one (half sewn half not) capturing the extra fine texture of the strap...

Cheers to you all and a special big Vielen Danke to Herbert for providing me the best straps for my pams - his 26/26mm Vintage leather is a real winner - and to Finepics.

M.

post-411-1151803452_thumb.jpg

I am so jealous!! I have also recquisitioned a open ended strap, but from Jurgen's from a WWII gun holster. Still waiting for it.

Eddy

Hi Eddy,

Ask Watchinger to make you one of these.

It took 1 week to be produced and shipped (!!!) to Portugal after I placed the order.

Send him my scheme and ask him to produce it on natural leather:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=6761

Cheers,

M.

Edited by madasboot

Wow - it arrived today and is beautiful. It has a really loud but quality sounding tick - do you know what I mean? For anyone trying to get one of this type of movt here is some useful advice - do not get the 592 type as it is 17.6 ligne which is too big by about 4mm. The 616 is perfect and the Molnija is almost a straight copy of it so parts are interchangeable apparently.

I cannot wait to fit it in my 6152 project - will post more as and when.

Finepics, how about cal. 526? I found a pocket watch that is about 51-52mm diameter and has the 526.

would a Cal 677 movement be appropiate for a homage watch ???

which movements were in these origianl PAMs ?

Cheers

A

Hi Guys,

I was browsing for Cal. 616 on google and some reference conducted me to the marktplaatz.nl.

Just take a look at this link:

http://www.marktplaats.nl/index.php?url=ht...A%253Bosi%253A2

Someone is using my photos (and my cortebert) to sell something and since I can´t understand dutch I am not able to read the contents of the auction.

One thing is for sure, I am [censored] with this seller for using images he doesn´t own and probably he´s going to scam someone with them!!!

M.