When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Outdoor Eyecandy...part 2

capice

Awesome shots man! Both technically good and very artistic photos!

And that watch is a real beauty too. What is with these white dials for me these days... my tastes are changing. :wub:

Beautiful...I love the middle one.

I'm trying to show restraint on new reps...the Ebel is nice...the new Ebel is really nice...but somehow reminds me a lot of the Speedmaster...so not sure if I should do the new 1911 or a Speedy Date...hmmmm...

I will get the Panda version of Ebel Discovery as soon as PT gets them into the stock. I think it's nicer and more sophisticated watch than the Speedy Date, just mho. But you're right, it has some characteristics from the Speedy.

Not that there's anything wrong with the Speedy. No, it's very good looking watch... but that white dial and double AR on the Discovery... :wub: I also like the hidden clasp on the 1911 series very much, and those oversized pushers and polished bezel ring.

Actually I can't think of many better looking chronographs.

1.jpg

I will get the Panda version of Ebel Discovery as soon as PT gets them into the stock. I think it's nicer and more sophisticated watch than the Speedy Date, just mho. But you're right, it has some characteristics from the Speedy.

Not that there's anything wrong with the Speedy. No, it's very good looking watch... but that white dial and double AR on the Discovery... :wub: I also like the hidden clasp on the 1911 series very much, and those oversized pushers and polished bezel ring.

1.jpg

I think you're right...crap...I hate it when you write about new watches...well...I don't hate it...but my bank book does! ;)

It is a nice watch...and a different brand and bracelet configuration to round out the collection given I have my lovely SMP Chrono.

1.jpg

Same here, got word from PT...must be on my wrist in 15 days :bounce: