When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

new to this site

Hi Foggy and welcome to RWG :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Number one tip is to stay calm and follow your dealers instructions.

Number two tip, get someone to hide your wallet before you end up broke......like the rest of us. :D

Ken

hi to everyone Im completley new to this site and to the rep world in general I have a senna tag rep and a genuine f1 and Im in the process of trying to buy a breitling navitimer from ruby so any help tips and advice will gratefully acknowledged

Hey foggy ..

welcome to the best kept secret on the net ;) .. serious.. this has become a loving obsession for me as well as others

I hear they are working on some new breitlings.. so you may want to Chill on the Navi for a little bit..

don't hesitate to pm any one of the members .... everyone is here to support you as you embark on a friggin thriller ride !!!

aloha~Cheers

Lani

Hi Foggy and welcome to RWG :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Number one tip is to stay calm and follow your dealers instructions.

Number two tip, get someone to hide your wallet before you end up broke......like the rest of us. :D

Ken

thanks but Im already broke ordered the watch from ruby all seems fine cheers Ray

Damn..... that's good advice, foggyhome.... the best you will get! ;)

Just ask around, there's plenty of help to be had.

hi thanks for the advice Ive soent two weeks trawling the internet looking at different dealers sites but ruby comes highly recommended from a friend of mine who has bought several watches from her so mines on the way and I can always have another one later Ray

Hey foggy ..

welcome to the best kept secret on the net ;) .. serious.. this has become a loving obsession for me as well as others

I hear they are working on some new breitlings.. so you may want to Chill on the Navi for a little bit..

don't hesitate to pm any one of the members .... everyone is here to support you as you embark on a friggin thriller ride !!!

aloha~Cheers

Lani

great thats really good to know and your support is welcome Ive ordered my navitimer from ruby and all is fine but hey I can always find room for another Ray