When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rubberclad ROO is here! thanks joshua!

Oh schweet! That's a beauty. Congrats!

Thanks for clarifying the fact on the neat end-link.

Guys

Don't know if anyone has noticed this... The font of the numbers in the subdials for the rubber clad is different from the gen rubber clad.

The gen rubber clad subdial numbers font looks thinner and the numbers look more rounded. This is not so for the rubber clad rep.

The rep's font looks more like the subdial font used in the SS version. Have a look and make a comparison in the pics posted earlier in this thread.

My take, SS is more accurate for now

@iFini: Thanks for the update! I know nothing about the rubberclad nor any AP. Will check on that....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great! The watch has been on my wrist since I got it....keeping great time for now.

I have to say....the lume is fairly decent on the watch....the numbers and hands are all lumed.

Cheers

Great watch you got there, Samurai! :thumbsupsmileyanim: Wear it well...

I am resisting the temptation of getting the exact same rubberclad as you, dude... :Jumpy:

@Coolfire.....thanks mate. The watch is superb in construction and the power reserve is pretty decent.....took it off my wrist on Friday eve and it's still running on Sunday eve (been almost 43 hrs).

Am now contemplating selling this one and getting the all steel one.... :p

OMG!! I received my ROO (from Josh) about two weeks ago and am ruined for life. How can anyone go back to wearing a Cartier or Rolex or any other watch when you get used to wearing a stainless steel brick on you wrist. The rest of my watch collection which is comprised primarily of dive watches pales in comparison with this monster and I still feel the weight after two weeks of wear. It took a while to get used to the SS band driving my jeweler nuts till I finally decided it fit best with four links removed. I've received more looks and comments since I've been wearing it in two weeks than I ever got with any Rolex, Cartier, Bulgari, etc. in the last 30 years. I'm a trial lawyer and 7 out of 10 watches in the pit are Rolex's so nobody pays attention to them anymore; not so with this baby, if you want to remain anonymous for god's sake don't sport a ROO.