When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rubberclad ROO is here! thanks joshua!

well she is finally here and she is a beauty. first impressions...this

thing is amazing. im very glad i waited for the rubber strap...i like

the roo much better on rubber or leather.

here are a couple quick and dirty shots....better ones to come later tonight.:D

by the way, the rubber strap is a new strap...much better

than what they were using. this one is very soft and doesnt collect dust.

so far i see no QC problems with mine. josh took good care of me...as always.

rubberroo008xz8.jpg

one thing i was worried about was a sloppy look of how the rubber attaches to

the end links....as you can see....its a perfect fit. nice and neat.

rubberroo004vp4.jpg

rubberroo005de0.jpg

wow!@! that looks very big on me in this pic....does not look like that in real life.

rubberroo009aj5.jpg

little better with this one.

rubberroo010qm1.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awsome rubberclad! I have both black and white coming from Angus, and after seeing your pics the anticipation is mounting. :victory:

thanks fellas. this is definitely one of the most "genuine" feeling reps i have had to date. the fit and finish is truely

spectacular. they did a hell of a job.

one thing though....for some reason they mixed up the sides where the strap should be. the 12 oclock side should have the deployant and the 6 should have the side with holes. when looking at the dealers pics, i think they will all be coming like this. to be honest, its fits better and more comfortable the way they did it. its an easy fix though if it bothers anybody.

From the comments I've read here thus far it seems the white dials are lumed on the numerals..

I originally wanted the Black Themes but did not want to send it off for a relume, especially on this model.

The silver datewheel plate is also correct and doesn't need that "fix"

This is a big plus for me and am close to pulling the trigger on this one.

Thanks Italiano for posting these great pics!!!Can't wait to see more...

Hmmm, so they lumed the numbers on the rubberclad dials, but not on the bracelet dials?

From the comments I've read here thus far it seems the white dials are lumed on the numerals..

I originally wanted the Black Themes but did not want to send it off for a relume, especially on this model.

The silver datewheel plate is also correct and doesn't need that "fix"

This is a big plus for me and am close to pulling the trigger on this one.

Thanks Italiano for posting these great pics!!!Can't wait to see more...

Hmmm, so they lumed the numbers on the rubberclad dials, but not on the bracelet dials?

Guest Sql_pl

WOW.

Amazing watch and cool pics

I just got back home from a week in Barcelona.

I've seen 3 OffShores in real life and all 3 were Rubberclads. There were also a lot of offshores at ADs there with like 3 Rose Gold RubberClads that seem to be scarce around the world now.

I always thought I prefer regular SS version and Rubberclad with RG case but these pics look great.

The thing that bothers me is if they made the subdials correct in black dialed rubberclad - in all AD displays there it looked like if they were matte silver and in our dealer pics it loooks like they are way too shiny.

I usually prefer black dialed watchs so it would be my first choice but if this one is more correct then maybe I will give it a chance :)

Could you please tell us more about the quality of the rubber bezel? This is what worries me most.

Guest Sql_pl

You know what? It's sick.

I want to order one now but just one. The thing is I have absolutely NO idea which one to get.

That's the first time this is happening to me.

Could you please tell us more about the quality of the rubber bezel? This is what worries me most.

the rubber bezel is great. it is very hard and i would think it could take its share of bangs. its not as good

at repelling dust as the rubber strap is, but its nothing to be worried about. it really is a nice rep and i am

extremely impressed with the level of quality they put into making this one. the fit and finish is remarkable.

i dont know how AP could do any better. im sure the real one is better, but this one works for me. the brushed

lines with the small polished areas looks great. i highly recommend. :D

WOW.

Amazing watch and cool pics

I just got back home from a week in Barcelona.

I've seen 3 OffShores in real life and all 3 were Rubberclads. There were also a lot of offshores at ADs there with like 3 Rose Gold RubberClads that seem to be scarce around the world now.

I always thought I prefer regular SS version and Rubberclad with RG case but these pics look great.

The thing that bothers me is if they made the subdials correct in black dialed rubberclad - in all AD displays there it looked like if they were matte silver and in our dealer pics it loooks like they are way too shiny.

I usually prefer black dialed watchs so it would be my first choice but if this one is more correct then maybe I will give it a chance :)

The subdials on the white dials are to shiny if you compere to the gen.

I saw the black dial rubberclad at the ad and tried it and it seems the subdials are more greyish.

Cheers

lume is OUTSTANDING!!! i will try to take some pics tonight....lume is on the numbers and is the same brightness as the hands.

That is good news standing by for a lume shot, how long does it last also, as we all know it can look good for an hour but dies quickly on many watches

Guest Sql_pl

Dani that's exactly what I thought.

The black dial RC seems to have flat silver subdials while rep looks like it comes with shiny silver ones.

Here is a gen:

audemarspiguet25940SKooD001.jpg

audemarspiguet25940SKooD002.jpg

White dialed version seems to be closer but still subdials look a little bit off being a bit too dark:

Rep:

rubberroo012wg5.jpg

Gen:

AP_OSRO_rubss_whi.jpg

AP_OSRO_rubss_whi2.jpg