When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

world series of poker bracelet by corum

UB7

My brother who plays poker for a living managed to win an event at this years world series of poker pocketing a little over a quarter million and this stunning corum gold bracelet. Needless to say, my family is extremely proud of him. Winning a bracelet is every poker players dream so you can only imagine how happy he is. And since corum makes this beauty, i thought I would share it with you guys before it gets appraised and goes off to the bank. Solid gold with diamonds encrusted, really incredible in person

wsop2.jpg

wsop3.jpg

wsop1.jpg

Edited by UB7

Guest carlsbadrolex

So how soon can you get it traded in for a watch?

Congratulations.

My brother is a professional poker player and travels all over the world playing. He has never even come close to winning an event like that and is still able to earn a healthy living.

Thanks guys! He's like me, can't really pull off gold but either way it's quite a feat in itself be able to test his skills and take down 1 of the best player's in the world (and 5 time bracelet winner) - ted forrest heads up. He's on cloud 9. Also, I don't think the bracelet can be sized up, and he has a small wrist like me - but this thing looks 100x better in person :D

Edited by UB7