When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is this too good to be true?

Chaotik

Hi guys...

I figured that some of you have experience dealing with obscure Chinese company due to the nature of our hobby.

Perhaps you can help me.

I saw this on Alibaba.com:

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/20667845...Z_computer.html

This computer sells for about $2,200 in North America.

I contacted the company selling that computer and he told me he can sell 1 unit for $840 + $30 shipping.

I asked him if it was a genuine Apple product and his answer was yes. Brand new genuine Apple.

The seller is a gold member of Alibaba and everything.. does this make sense?

Usually Apple has a pretty solid lock down on prices for their product. How can those companies sell it for less than half the price.

Would you guys take the chance or not?

Thanks for your help!

Chaotik

As the others have said...if it's too good to be true...it likely is.

HOWEVER...if it's chump change for you...and you like raffles and a little bit of gambling excitement...go for it...maybe it will be all you desired and more...maybe you'll get ripped off...maybe the item is stolen...who knows...but the entertainment factor in the waiting and wondering what you'll actually get can be quite amusing.

$30 shipping? I don't think you could ship that across town, let alone across the globe for $30.

Haha good point.

Imo, you should just send your money to the famous Prince of an old country which is millionaire but need money to get an airplane ticket and share his money with you. I receive that email once in a while :p

Haha good point.

Imo, you should just send your money to the famous Prince of an old country which is millionaire but need money to get an airplane ticket and share his money with you. I receive that email once in a while :p

That's a scam?!?!?! :)

Haha good point.

Well laugh if you want, but I replied to that email and now I am repying to this thread from my villa on the French Riviera.

Yup....the ususal price of Cornerstone's apple is $2000.....but it's @ a deep discount since he has dug his teeth into it.

Actually, the retail price is 20 cents. Dunno where you buy your apples. The $799 is because I've bitten into it. Now it's special :animal_rooster:

I should mention that this Apple:

- Is the portable edition

- Contains no worms or viruses

- Runs an Apple core.

- Comes with a free naked chick called Eve.

:D

Actually, the retail price is 20 cents. Dunno where you buy your apples. The $799 is because I've bitten into it. Now it's special :animal_rooster:

I should mention that this Apple:

- Is the portable edition

- Contains no worms or viruses

- Runs an Apple core.

- Comes with a free naked chick called Eve.

:D

You can keep the apple. But I'll take the naked chick, please. :p

Hmm....the t#ts on that one don't look centered...hair is the wrong color.....hands are too long.....and there is a leaf in the centre covering the movement. Is the movement properly lubricated?

I know I am being anal about this....but that's the idea :p

Mate...I'm gonna have to pass up on your eve for now. Why can't you dealers get it right the first time around? Will wait till someone else tries her out.....and posts a review.

Ban dropshipping.

:p

Hmm....the t#ts on that one don't look centered...hair is the wrong color.....hands are too long.....and there is a leaf in the centre covering the movement. Is the movement properly lubricated?

lmao that was what I expect from this community :D

Mate...I'm gonna have to pass up on your eve for now. Why can't you dealers get it right the first time around? Will wait till someone else tries her out.....and posts a review.

Ban dropshipping.

:lol:

There's an easy way to fix this. If you pay for the air ticket to fly her back, I'll send you an equally ugly chick in return.

NB This chick doesn't have the movement I think you're looking for. For that type of movement in a lady case you may be better served by a Thai-based dealer. :animal_rooster:

Damn....just when i was about to ask you if this is real swiss or chinese swiss and how many thrusts per hours is it rated for.....you had to come and [censored] on my parade.

As you know, the thai based seller is not operating on this forum anymore......what to do?