When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Couldn't resist

b16a2

Well, having sold all of my replica's and owning only one watch at the moment, I thought that my rep collecting days were over....how wrong I was!

Today I received my results through for the second year of my law degree, I got a first. I am so pleased, not just with the result, but the fact that I studied so hard and I learnt so much whilst doing so, and I achieved what I wanted....just one more year to go now :)

So I thought what better way to celebrate than treat myself to one of the nicest Breitlings currently available. Seeing though the rep is so damn good, and me trying to save money, the rep was the obvious choice....the Skyland is on its way. With the reports of the IWC BP on it's way, I think that combined with the SMP and Skyland may well complete a nice little collection for me!

I am currently in the midlands on an internship, and am going to be shooting home in a few weeks to see the fmaily, I can't wait, as the watch should hopefully be there for my return :Jumpy:

Il post some pics as soon as I am back, meanwhile, that anticipation, and the excitement of waiting for the package has returned. You only get it when you buy a watch....how I have missed that feeling!