When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Corum Golden Bridge....

Nightstroker

yeah where is the rep - cmon this one would have to be easy - they show you how they do it

:bangin:

:lol:

funny thing is that maybe you are correct only they will use a different metal and half the number of jewels...

Guest carlsbadrolex

Thank you VERY MUCH for that video. I am amazed not only at the general brilliance of the design. But did anyone notice that the guy doing the hand engraving looked like he was about 25 years old. It takes some real cajones to throw your scribble on a watch like that!

Guest carlsbadrolex

BernardWatches has an 18kt gold on croc strap brand new and unworn for $17k. IMHO, that is a bargain. After watching the assembly process involved and the hand engraving of all parts, I am shocked to find that it can be had for under $50k.

i have seen a few of these in person and tried them on - they are very very cool - but just like skeleton watches the hands are sometimes hard to make out. But, i guess its not about the ability to tell the time right :)

fyi, i have always been a big fan of corum - the tradition of the company is to create "out there" designs and go more creative than contemporary hence the bubble in all its incarnations

I have a gen bubble - and my wife has a gen mini bubble with diamonds - that i got for 800 new. its a phenomenal watch. its been discontinued, but, i think its one of the coolest ladies watches, it can be a little hard to see the hands cause the bubble distortion is big, but its like wearing a big marble with diamonds around it, very very cool piece, in person.

bcorumgenyr3.jpg

corumgenxn8.jpg