When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Eddie Lee

cromodora

I have bought some from EL too.. A real gentleman. You could see that he loves his watches. I still remember his musical slideshows of the pam127. If any of You guys haven't seen it, try to find it, it is worth it! Anyone has a link to it? I think it was in the the old rwg..

Here is to EL :) We love You even if You don't "collect" anymore.. :) cheers!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember Eddielee as a dealer, as I never bought a watch from him, which I still regret... I do remember him as a member in the begining of the board, when he signed up as a member and inmediately became part of the soul of the board there, with his constant jokes, hilarious posts, elvis wig, his "portable" chopper bike and how to forget the giiiiiiiirls... I also remember when he became a dealer and started getting the best pieces. I was studying back then and just couldn't afford some eta based watches he offered, I had to go for the cheapest possibility around.

and I think he was into medical supplies and not a coroner. But I may be wrong.

man, if you're around with another name, then let me know!

if you're lurking around, a pm saying Hi will make my week.

cheers!

Chino.

That's the bike and the wig, what a laugh!!

...never thought if that was really him, but in some way, I did believe that. We know lots about other members, but we know so little faces.

At least me, living so far south, in Polex Gelena, Shitinerand... where even ss watches have 750 stamped in their casebacks...

Wow, all these fast Eddie Lee comments has me walking down memory lane when I was a newbie several years ago, and he steered me through dozens of watches...to this day, hands down the best dealer I've ever dealt with. Not only a hilarious gentleman, but all around good dude who looked out for his customers. The majority of my purchases, EL would just send the watches before even receiving payment, always took care of any issues immediately, and was a true watch lover! He brought many amazing projects to fruition that we've all benefitted from.

I hope you're lurking around Eddie, your presence is missed my friend. :victory:

If you ever pop up in SF, dinner, drinks, and all the lap dances you can take on me! ^_^

dave

I bought my PAM 063-GMT with real Swiss ETA 2893-2 from Eddie Lee back in February 2006. Paid a whopping $499.00 with a SS bracelet. It was the most expensive rep I have ever bought and still one of my best. Now we pay that price for Asian.

Usil

I got the 029 from him too (swiss 2893-2) ... same price as yours.

These pieces are now selling for 700+ USD without any modifications.

And the Mr Sunshine .... was a great guy and great sence of humour.