When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wholesale Outlet ... His Greed was his undoing

lanikai

Greed makes Fools look funny .. ;)

the GMTIIc crystal with mags are on it's way to Hawaii but what transpired yesterday will be entertaining to say the least..

It did raise my BP regardless of the fact that I figured this seller would pull something along these lines..

Long story short after I had remitted the funds and asked for verification from him ..and btw I did purchase extra.. not for sale per say .. but for 'spoilage' in case something went wrong with a couple of them..and since this is a "not for profit" project I am doing the extra buy's on my own..

So to verify that it would be the same price I asked if there would be an additional discount if ther were x number more..

Fasil replied.. 50 and he would discount 1.00 more.. and "shiping would be the same".. meaning with shiping the mags would be 20.00 each ...that is the cost for the crystal shiped.. Fasil verified this.. (20 mags =360 usd,.. shiping= 40 usd..total = 400 usd ergo 20.00 each)

(I have saved all the emails but this is just a short synopsis for entertainment.. not for "bitching")

After recieving the Paypal .. Fasil emailed me ...... Ok will ship ... you forgot to add the shiping, send $20.00 ...

OK .. SOP for Fasil right ???

So I emailed him of the 'agreement' we had... he emailed me .. totally oblivious to the words I were saying about the emails..

He ignored my mail for most of the early morning ... I then mailed him in chronological order all the mail from the first contact to take this outside of official ebay lines... (ahhh making his own deal so he would not have to pay ebay their 'juice") .. Good !!!! insurance for me..

Again he played "Dumb" and asked how I arrived at 20.00 usd..

I told him I was tired and it may be best just to dispute this with PP and Ebay.. (one in the same) ...he replied instantly

"OK.. I told you I would mail the crystal.. be patient"

I told him "we" were out of patience ... my attorney would contact PP..

BAM next email:

Dear rxxxx xxxxxx, Your package will be shipped by PayPal Shipping with U.S. Postal Service Authentic Time Inc used PayPal Shipping with U.S. Postal Service to create a shipping label for your package. You can check the delivery status of your package online at: http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetW...o?origTrackNum=9101150134711310551906 Please note: Tracking information is updated throughout the day, but most data is transmitted in the afternoon or evening. For example, if your Express Mail

Well done R

I always chuckle whenever Freddy starts frothing at the mouth about "Mr Slimeball".

The sort of character that if you did this deal in person and shook on it, you'd be wise to count your fingers afterwards.

This guy is stupidly greedy.. I think I'll email PP a copy of his,.... give good review all 5 DSR .. if unhappy contact me directly.. there is no way on God's green earth that I would do this outside of PP.. the one time you can use it to your advantage is with Fasil ..he has too much to loose

I'm still laughing at the way he responded instantly with the shipping number.. :Jumpy::rofl:

Doc's comments speak for themselves. ;)

If you know what's coming at you you can plan.. first time is a surprise... second time is payback...in other words with guy's like this.. don't get mad.. get even :D .. notice he ships out of Texas I believe.. there is a reason for that ................

Just one word of advise here.... I've purchased 2.5X mags for Rollies in the past (not from this guy) that turned out to be anything but 2.5X upon arrival.... Make *sure* you've received what you paid for *prior* to sending these in for AR. :)

I was going to suggest the same thing, but I did not want to be the 1 to beat this dead horse. ;)

Leave that to me.

No I disagree.. it is left to me actually chief !!! .. I can refund anyones money immediately.. and should the mags turn out to be bogus .. and believe me it has crossed my mind.. no one came forward when I had asked for assistance so it is a little late for members to chime in .. about what might or might not happen

because the bottom line is that if in fact they are different from the one that I bought myself for sample, (which actually I have really no use for and bought and paid for at full price plus shiping) .. then all monies will be returned.. btw.. which has put a serious dent into my account until they are released; I ponied up the cash..

So with all this being said.. and rallyed as : "I was thinking that ...and I thought so senario's" .. I am ultimately responsible .. so no worries to all parties involved or not.. B)

Aloha

Lani

OK, and I am guilty of not knowing that you'd already obtained a sample that was verified to be good.... We're probably in the clear, then.

Carry on! ;)

I HAVE BEEN FOR 2 WEEKS SOLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S BEEN POSTED ALL OVER THE KNOWN WORLD

Edit add: @freddy.. needless to say I can refund your money .. I cannot understand why you seem to preordain things when it is not your time and energy involved.. as far as the crystal goes.. I can dump it out of principle

Edit add: @freddy.. needless to say I can refund your money .. I cannot understand why you seem to preordain things when it is not your time and energy involved.. as far as the crystal goes.. I can dump it out of principle

My apolgies, Lani. I appreciate all of your efforts & I am sure everything will be fine. :)

Lani-

Welcome to the wonderful world of organizing a group buy.You go out the thousands and then pray. :bangin: I have not been paying attention to this one so I have no idea what you are doing but best of luck with it. I still have quite a few cyclops and a few of those gen crowns. But if I wait long enough they should be worth bazillions. :lol:

Fasil Argggghh Ali :angry: ...Similar story, different product, I still receive a reminder email everyday to pay for the same item a second time...Not sure if the guys is playing cute, is just greedy or is a plain moron...maybe a combination. ;)

Hmmm? I was just trying to help make sure this thing went smoothly for you, bro.

AAhhhhh .. I see B... smoothly after the fact that is .... this is one of the pics or from the same shots that I took .. I believe the light hue os the saphire colour.

dsc0009al1.jpg

dsc0013de0.jpg

Pics have been in the sign up thread foor awhile now .. plus I verified to "all parties" .. so there is nothing to do but take these off !!

I know this guy is a slezze,, but if everything was planned corrrectly if should be no probem with the colecitve idea here

ive ordered these mags from wholesaleoutlet before and they were not 2.5x.. more like 1.5x.. hopefully he sends you better ones than he sent me. My last order from his never even arrived and i had to go through ebay complaints dept to get them to resend it.. been 2 months and nothing in the mail :(

shifty shifty... ive ordered from them many times and this is the second time i've had problems. wont order again.

You can rest assured, lani, that I will not make the same horrendous mistake twice.

Jesus H

ya forgot Joseph and Mary ..... I reevaluated the the mag on a genuine 1680 crystal and if anything it looks like too much magnification.. so the firestorm has begun.. something tells me to just return the batch..

ive ordered these mags from wholesaleoutlet before and they were not 2.5x.. more like 1.5x.. hopefully he sends you better ones than he sent me. My last order from his never even arrived and i had to go through ebay complaints dept to get them to resend it.. been 2 months and nothing in the mail :(

shifty shifty... ive ordered from them many times and this is the second time i've had problems. wont order again.

Dizzy, one thing you should know about these mags.. not all will be appear to be 2.5... it depends on the height of the crystal .. the older vintage 1680 for example rides very high... ergo the date font looks huge.. this is because the mag is farther away from the font ...

if you put a 2.5 on a crystal that is set low to the dial it will not be as magnified .. I have tried this with the mag in question on various crystals .. and it matches perfectly with the mag on the GMTIIc .. but remember this is a rep mag.. but they got the specs from the genuine.. that is why i summized that it was correct.. the mag you had may have very well been 2.5 but if you used it on a crystal that sat low to the dial then it would not magnify as well as one even a fraction of a mm higher...it makes a huge difference .... how the crystal is set..