When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

what is an acceptable price for a new genuine submariner??

artoero

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taste, class, the usual. :D

Look at the Planet Ocean. It's cool, sure, but it's even cooler because it's Orange.

It's an understated design with a hook. If you don't get it, it's not for you, but trust me, it is classy.

Have you seen the MIH watch? Being french and all.... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

http://www.mih-watch.ch/e.html

THAT is understated design with a hook!

And the institute won't return my emails to buy the damn thing!

does it realy kick asses? tell me why....
the lv has a large minute hand and a maxi dial. it is much easier to read at a glance. and the same goes at night in the dark. i like much better than my black sub. i wish all of the subs had those features. then of course all of the things that pugs mentioned. i like by black sub but if you have both you will see exactly what i'm talking about.

Hi

I finaly made a decission, I reserved and paid an amount for a black one and get him wednesday!

The price is 3800 euro. This was the only new one in holland what was left, others were all reserved.

I thought abou getting the green one, new there was a delivery time of 2-3 years!!! They had one, from 1 years old and the price was 4700 euro. Unfortunately is the extra 1000 euro now the problem for me, any way, if I want him later, I can switch it at this dealer and give me back the 3800 euro, that's a goor deal i think!!

I post the pics on wednesday

cheers

the lv has a large minute hand and a maxi dial. it is much easier to read at a glance. and the same goes at night in the dark. i like much better than my black sub. i wish all of the subs had those features. then of course all of the things that pugs mentioned. i like by black sub but if you have both you will see exactly what i'm talking about.

I know now that if I want something realy realy , i stop buying reps for a moment a try to keep the money for a while....and then it is easier to by a gen.

But I have to tell you that this is the only gen I buy for at least a few years, I will wear 1 piece on my arm most of the time, and this is the one I am dreaming of sins 15 years. I have had a rep of this one, but only with rolex , everybody is asking, oh is that a rep, is it real etc etc. With my panerais everybody thinks it is a gen. so.....

I hope I can sleep the next nights till it's wednesday.... :bangin:

Congratulations. I wish I could do that.

Please advice me guys :angry:

I transfered money for the reservation of the submariner, the guy gave me 8%.

This afternoon a good friend called me and told me that he could get one nearby with 20% discount!!!

( this is a different of 600 euros)

What should I do now? :o

I know now that if I want something realy realy , i stop buying reps for a moment a try to keep the money for a while....and then it is easier to by a gen.

But I have to tell you that this is the only gen I buy for at least a few years, I will wear 1 piece on my arm most of the time, and this is the one I am dreaming of sins 15 years. I have had a rep of this one, but only with rolex , everybody is asking, oh is that a rep, is it real etc etc. With my panerais everybody thinks it is a gen. so.....

I hope I can sleep the next nights till it's wednesday.... :bangin: