When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Crazy North korea Launching Missles again

that_watch_guy

North Korea is test launching missles again, surprise surprise. The last time they did it, I was living in Japan, and they fired the missle OVER Japan and into the ocean. I'm surprised that Japan did not call for a strike. Now they have launched one which aparently "malfunctioned" during flight. I wonder if the USA just shot it down?

Should they be stopped or not? They are developing nuclear capabilities, and they refuse to listen to the UN, Japan, and South Korea. Are they a danger? Your opinions..

Cody do you remember the old board before we moved here?...............it was out of control ready to self destruct and the mods could do nothing to reel it in and why?.............Because certain members believed that political debate was more important than watch talk and completely changed the theme of the place......................it wont happen again even if it means booting people :brow:

Ken

Edit......please explain this comment..........'This forum slides further down the hill every day.'

I forgot, this forum is full of crybabies. What good is off topic if you can't post political discussions. This forum slides further down the hill every day.

There are always rabid conservatives and clueless liberals in any forums and all they do is to bash the others when they see a political discussion.

Keep your political ideology to yourself, or there are lots of political forums on the web that you can express your opinion.

This is a watch forum for god's sake.

Try to Yahoo Finance. Bunch of idiots over there.

There are always rabid conservatives and clueless liberals in any forums and all they do is to bash the others when they see a political discussion.

But what about the rabid liberals and clueless conservatives? Don't tell me you've forgotten these "endangered minorities." :slap:

Do you remember when someone took a picture of their watch with a pistol. Man, it hit the fan. Grudge match. NRA vs. Handgun Inc. People were really getting upset and worked up about that one, hey, I think I was one of those people. Next, someone is going to want to talk about Abortion or Israel vs. Palestinians. Let's keep it to fun topics, non controversal, like how the French are going to get their ass kicked by the Italians on Sunday. I said England vs. Germany, missed that one. Go ITALY! By the way, Kim Jong Il of N. Korea is a nut job, that Timex wearing monkey. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Need to send in "Team America" Fuc Yea! Has anyone seen that movie? Now that was funny. Kim Jung Il-So Lonely- Film Actor's Guild or FAG. How do they come up with that stuff? Those guys from South Park are sick! Yet funny. They also made a movie called Orgasmo, another funny one.

All i know is that i LOVE my ubi Tudor and my pam001!!!

But this i will tell you. Way is it that USA allways like to play world police

and tell everyone "no you cant do that" do it, we bomb you!!!

[censored], I don't know....

Good question.

Maybe it's to prevent even worse people than the Americans from telling us what we can and can't do?

Wish I were smarter....maybe I could answer your question....

It's all about oil, right?

Need to send in "Team America" Fuc Yea! Has anyone seen that movie? Now that was funny. Kim Jung Il-So Lonely- Film Actor's Guild or FAG. How do they come up with that stuff? Those guys from South Park are sick! Yet funny. They also made a movie called Orgasmo, another funny one.

Funny but very stupid film! I saw the unrated version w/ the extended "sex" scene! Lets just say its quite obscene.

The "ronery, I'm so ronery" by Kim Jung Il was hilarious though! And the bit about "freedom ain't free, it cost a buck seventy five or something like that" was funny as @hit too!

Jon :victory:

You may probably know this, but North Corea was the most good counterfeiter. (don´t know the current best by now)

They produced somewhat called the super-dollar wich was introduced to several banks.

TO date US Treasure Dept can´t determine how much of his currency is being counterfeited.

I would like to buy superdollars as well.

You may probably know this, but North Corea was the most good counterfeiter. (don´t know the current best by now)

They produced somewhat called the super-dollar wich was introduced to several banks.

TO date US Treasure Dept can´t determine how much of his currency is being counterfeited.

I would like to buy superdollars as well.

Since the N. Koreans are such good counterfeiter's, then maybe, just maybe all these reps are actually being made in North Korea, and then shipped to China. Oh God! Don't bomb um' Kim Jung Il could be King of the Reps. Don't tell the Swiss either, they might give up their neutrality to eliminate the Reps! Beware of the Army of Rolex!