When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Dealer

RobbieG

And where can we find those new dealers ?

(registering and logging in to RWI does not work at all -no activation mail has ever reached me, even if it says it's been sent - , so i cannot get into RWI for more info ) and the apprentice dealers section here at RWG remains empty... :huh:

THX for the answer..

Lewis.

I'm not sure who you are talking about, but we have just added two new Apprentice collectors here;

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showforum=173

More info will be posted about these additions later tonight

And where can we find those new dealers ?

(registering and logging in to RWI does not work at all -no activation mail has ever reached me, even if it says it's been sent - , so i cannot get into RWI for more info ) and the apprentice dealers section here at RWG remains empty... :huh:

THX for the answer..

Lewis.

read the 1st post I qouted...there is your answer...

I see Robbie got Banned... :huh:

I see Robbie got Banned... :huh:

:o

After the 67th post in the "RWI decision thread" I started to skip his posts.. He can't know much more than me and I only posted to make fun of Pugs. It did come off as stirring the pot after a while.

With all the money available for gens, I would've liked to suggest Robbie go to GZ and report to us some real facts, or at least become a supporter here. Other then that, I don't know what the deal is, he was always a gentleman. Just like the "RWI" thread though, I keep mostly quiet because I know only that I do not really know.

good for you that you knew from the 1st post that he was talking about watchstation! :rolleyes:

I meant more from an 'intent' point of view rather than the specific dealer being obvious. If we post names here we run the risk of having them removed from our posts due to external linking provisions etc... It seems RobbieG was attacked for asking quite a fair question? Don't want this to go off topic, just stating what my thoughts were on it :)