When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help think I'm hooked

Hi all

I'm from London, UK - I recently bought my first rep (Tag Carrera) and already trying to decide what my next purchases are gonna be! Now the girlfriend is pestering me about why I'm looking at other watches when I've only just bought one - I haven't broke it to her yet that the Carrera will become one of many haha <_<

Now the girlfriend is pestering me about why I'm looking at other watches when I've only just bought one

ah! ah! same situation here already got 2 and my GF always ask me "what is the need of having several times the same object that is doing the same function?" :D

My wife tried that tack with me. I just looked at her and said "yes, Imelda"..... :p

I then started mentioning necklaces, earrings and other jewelry. She got with the program pretty quick after that :D

Hi all

I'm from London, UK - I recently bought my first rep (Tag Carrera) and already trying to decide what my next purchases are gonna be! Now the girlfriend is pestering me about why I'm looking at other watches when I've only just bought one - I haven't broke it to her yet that the Carrera will become one of many haha <_<

Good intro post Dude, But my advice would be to quit whilst you're ahead, its a messy game this rep addiction

ST4