When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New 1680 franken case option!

llsteve80

Wow, debuting in a little while will be one hell of a competitor to the NDtrading case for 1680 sub. New kit will be priced competively, as in LESS, and include dial and hands......How does Steve know this? Because I'm nice and correspond with dealers who I have never bought from, and those that I only bought from, but still help anyway for the sake of the forum.....Never recieved compensation besides friendship, which is worth more than a watch.

I have pics, but the set up would be a give away as to who the supplier is.....so I will have to keep them to myself for now. Maybe, if someone can promise me confidentiality, they can see these pics, and post opinion. Maybe even help the cause in making the end product more accurate. ( I would like to nominate stephane for the honor, BTW)

I have been told not to say [censored] but I think this post will help more than hurt, and buddy, I hope you see that......And don't worry, secret is safe and I will take you up on the visit offer as soon as I can......

Now, is everyone as excited as I am?

PS., funny thing is, I don't think I could ever pull this watch off so I would never want it myself.....but a dang good opportunity for RWG members.....so excited.....

NDTrading case+dial/2=approx.....

Lets say 900, case dial and hands...... maybe....not sure yet as dial is not completed. Last leg.

okay ? but a little more info or pics would be nice :D

okay ? but a little more info or pics would be nice :D

Prelim right now....waiting for a confidant expert to step up and give the work up.....Have some pics now, but not for the final product.

Basically, it's a 1680 case that fits gen parts and movement.....What else is needed?

One month, maybe 6 weeks.....not bad, right?

i bet its the same that is for sale on ebay right now ?

Nope. So far no crown or crystal sourced, of course gens fit, but trust me, that guy is not selling the same thing. One I'm talking about is still in production with only 1 piece finished, supposedly.

i bet its the same that is for sale on ebay right now ?

Nope. So far no crown or crystal sourced, of course gens fit, but trust me, that guy is not selling the same thing. One I'm talking about is still in production with only 1 piece finished, supposedly.