When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who are our resident Omega experts?

P4GTR

If they replicate the new one, it will be the red Co-Axial version of course. Does the new gens have AR these days?

Either way, I'm happy with my old one. It's not bad at all... I'll source a new pearl for this eventually.

77a.jpg

BT, I toyed with a new co-axial SMP this week. If there was AR, I didn't notice it. Yours still hits the mark, very nice.

Haha, I feel like I've been pushing and looking for a good Bond SMP for a while now. Here's to hoping... (along with the IWC Mark XVI!!!)

So have I, you're not alone if you've recently been looking for a good (non chrono) SMP to add to the collection.

I've got reason to believe we may not be waiting too much longer for an update. :whistling:

Just might be some decent versions left out there though. I'm going to see what I can find. Review will follow. :)

If they replicate the new one, it will be the red Co-Axial version of course. Does the new gens have AR these days?

Either way, I'm happy with my old one. It's not bad at all... I'll source a new pearl for this eventually.

There is an internal AR on the new ones. My 2005 model (pre-coaxial) also has this internal coating. There is no tint, but there is definitely an inner coating of AR. At the edges in some lights there is a purple ring, and you can just make out two refelection on the glass. One that is very obvious, and another that is very hard to see, reduced very much by the inner AR coating.

None of the SMP line have double AR.