When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MBK?

Guest London luke

Guest London luke
i believe they are refered to as been "MBK's"

Ok ..now i know where you guys buy from in BK. the quality and prices are ok, But in Kom tom you can find better and cheaper. But not all models

Guest London luke

You guys are soooooo funny !

so you think you have been getting the best deals in MBK? Well i think not. It took me a year to find the very very small shop in "Komtom" And now i know why the owner hides his shop there. He stays out of the "limelight" and his customers do most business via emails etc.

I found his Subs to be on average $20 cheaper than MBK

Ok for one watch it might not be worth the trip to near China Town. But if you buy a few you end up with a few "free" watches for your money

Also its a lot quieter than been surrounded by lots of tourists etc. More chance to take a close look etc.

I buy my watches on the first or second day of my trip then have days to check them running or for any marks etc. The guy changes them without any fuss.

And model he does not have in stock he gets very quick and the last "tanks" i got from him where the best i have ever seen. The MBK ones had bad stones on the crowns

I think you need to appreciate that when MBK is referred to on these fora reference is being made solely to the high end replicas produced and sold by 'Nah Piek'.

Yes its no secret that wholesalers in Khlong Thom (for I fear that's what you're trying to pronounce - Kom Tom is a place in LA full of gang bangers) are way cheaper than tourist stalls in the generality of Mah Boon Khrong.

A little more searching around Yaorowat you might even best Khlong Thom ;-)

Now dont mind me

:lazy:

Guest London luke

I will try and get a map of the place i use. Most guys out for a bit of adventure would love this area.

I sold all mine!! Thats what i do...buy and sell to cover my holidays and dental bills etc. I prefer to wear my original sea master as i dive. And whilst i have never once experienced a good Rolex copy leaking etc when in the sea, no way would i dive with one.

• 2 weeks later...