When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Um, did I lose my Platty status today?

Guest carlsbadrolex

Guest carlsbadrolex

I fired off an PM to TT, but my mailbox is full. Ive deleted damn near 700PMs and cant find the bottom.....

HELP, let me out...... SOMEONE...... PLEASE..... I dont want to just be a member.........

Edited by carlsbadrolex

Guest carlsbadrolex
Your subscription probably expired?

You'll have to cough up a cnote to retain your platty status... :p

Or you could just go for the regular old supporter status... -_- who on earth would want to do that?

Jesus Christ you people are milking me dry........

At least I deleted 750 PM's so now someone can send me the link to pay up again...

GOOD GOD....

Guest carlsbadrolex

I just need someone to send me the damn link to the upgrade page again... Im not asking for a freebie, I just thought it was funny as hell!

And CzarCzar, that estimate is a little high. (just a little) I love this place, what can I say!

Guest carlsbadrolex
Well, I calculated based on your recent $500, plus $1,000+ in both auction and pure donation proceeds from the RWG server mayhem, then your existing ongoing RWG memberships :). Yeah, I might be a couple hundred off in the worst case. Damn...that's more money than I make in a month...

Your so full of crap... You spend more money than that in a week on reps. And dont you drive a Dinan BWM? I know that set you back more than $10.

And while I have your attention Mr. Czar Czar... Quit looking at my Oris like that, its mine and I will come up tomorrow to get it. Its not yours... Dont play with it.

T

Now now girls, please play nice :D !

@cbr, It has been reported to admin area, as soon as one of the guys, with the keys to the safe logs in, I'm sure it will be fixed!

@czarczar, Please stop looking lustfully at his Oris..... we have rules about that sort of behaviour here :p

Offshore

Guest carlsbadrolex

Thats funny... I was sitting at dinner tonight with ChinkieChunkie and LegandOfSpeed and ChinkieChunkie looks across the table and with a perfectly straight face asks me if I want his pickle!

Needless to say LOS and I kinda looked at each other and just shook our heads.

Is it just me or are the SoCal Asian Rep Collecting Mafia going soft on us????

Im serious, maybe I need to start hanging out with the Russians!

Edited by carlsbadrolex

CBR has donated enough to be an eternal platinum member lol

I agrees but i am sure as soon as an admin wakes up it will be sorted, that being said i am off to the GGG in the plati area, see you there CBR??? lol

@ capice,

Unfortunately that link, will only take you to a "PM the admin" link.

And T is on holidays for a couple of weeks, (without his laptop :D )

However, we are sorting it in admin now, and cbr, will be a brite & shiny platinum again....real soon.

If anyone else experiences a prob, please just contact 1 of the admin team.

Actually we have commenced a discussion on how to overcome this problm in admin, ....this is not the 1st time it has happened.

We will see if we can arrange a sort of a "rego sticker" for each member....although I suspect it may not be practical.

But bear with us.......we have some of the greatest minds in computing now on the case :p

And will probably get it resolved before the turn of the century :D

(This problem has occured, due to the actions of whoever "arranged" to have the Paypal accounts shut down.... we have some suspects... and the investigation continues)

Offshore

Dear Mr. Carlsbadrolex

We are pleased to inform you that based on your recent deposit history, you have been upgraded to our new Platinum Plus account .

Your new secret decoder ring is on backorder so please accept this toaster as a token of our appreciation.

Thank you for Reppin with us,

Sincerely,

The Management

All kidding aside, sounds like the team is on it T :p

Guest carlsbadrolex

Has anyone noticed that the air just seems fresher when your wearing platinum????

Thanks TT, I was awake all night feeling that I had some how failed my friends here.

You guys are too funny!

T