When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bony croc strap at panatime

mjmurphy926

this one looks nice...similar to the one that timeconnection is selling for more than the double of Panatime's asking price...as well I think that a similar type of strap is being sold by the forum member t....

I think it will be a quality strap...good value for the money...post a small review once you get it (at least a pictorial)...

hey looks very similar to my straps :p

my straps was custom made for me... maybe panatime like it and have build the same???

this factory (Banda) is located in HK but has also a store in germany. The price on their website is $130 for this straps... so is panatimes $99 a good price. Wondering how he can sell it for this low price??? Maybe he can get it cheaper if he order them directly from HK :g:

But i would be careful... this straps are ILLEGAL and only legal with a CITES certificate about "protection of species" for your customs. Follow the rules and laws of "Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora" or you wil have a lot of problems.

Should US customs, Candian customs or any EU customs check your parcel and find this strap... they will make a lot of problem. Here in germany they will charge you of 100.000

h

But i would be careful... this straps are ILLEGAL and only legal with a CITES certificate about "protection of species" for your customs. Follow the rules and laws of "Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora" or you wil have a lot of problems.

Should US customs, Candian customs or any EU customs check your parcel and find this strap... they will make a lot of problem. Here in germany they will charge you of 100.000€ :D - NO JOKE.

What a hell, that I did not know before...good to know.

It is only regarding croco skin stap or snake and etc exotic straps too?

What a hell, that I did not know before...good to know.

It is only regarding croco skin stap or snake and etc exotic straps too?

the import of exotic skin leather is the same like a import of a replica watch... first times you have luck and it arrived without customs control... but one time customs will check your parcel and you will have a lot of problems... and with exotic skins you will have MUCH MORE problems as with a replica.

2 years ago had order sometimes alligator straps from USA... the first 3 parcels arrived without problems... but the 4. order was held by customs... and got 6 weeks later a letter from german authorities (federal agency of nature protection) with a 100.000euro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! punishment. NO JOKE guys.... the issue was closed 6 months later (and after 3 letter from my lawyer and $1.000 costs).

when i ship any alligator/croc strap outside of EU.... i ship it ONLY with a CITES... this CITES costs 12euro and takes 1-2 weeks to order it from german authorities.... but it is a lot of paperwork (4 pages).

Yes, I have a bony croc strap from T and he does ship them with CITES. Make sure you are purchasing a legal strap - although Panatime is very reputable and reliable as well so I'm sure he will do it right.

Bony Croc straps are really, really cool. T is building me a classic but unique homage piece and I have chosen a BC strap for it as it is very unique as well. Enjoy it.

the import of exotic skin leather is the same like a import of a replica watch... first times you have luck and it arrived without customs control... but one time customs will check your parcel and you will have a lot of problems... and with exotic skins you will have MUCH MORE problems as with a replica.

2 years ago had order sometimes alligator straps from USA... the first 3 parcels arrived without problems... but the 4. order was held by customs... and got 6 weeks later a letter from german authorities (federal agency of nature protection) with a 100.000euro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! punishment. NO JOKE guys.... the issue was closed 6 months later (and after 3 letter from my lawyer and $1.000 costs).

when i ship any alligator/croc strap outside of EU.... i ship it ONLY with a CITES... this CITES costs 12euro and takes 1-2 weeks to order it from german authorities.... but it is a lot of paperwork (4 pages).

Edited by RobbieG

i've got a lot of gen croc straps from jeff meyer ( strapmasters usa ).

never a problem with customs.

rolli

yes never any problems, becausei it was never checked by customs. I know guys who have order 30 reps and never any problems because never was any parcel checked by customs... this is good luck. But not all guys have this luck. Should your parcel checked by German customs and they will find a genuine exotic skin strap... make sure you will have a lot of problems. I don

yes never any problems, becausei it was never checked by customs. I know guys who have order 30 reps and never any problems because never was any parcel checked by customs... this is good luck. But not all guys have this luck. Should your parcel checked by German customs and they will find a genuine exotic skin strap... make sure you will have a lot of problems. I don

I beg your Pardon - We use our OWN factories Nobody elses Factories

Do not Assume you understand our Business

Second

We have A License From THE US Fish and Wildlife Service Which allows us To import these Straps

WHICH COMES FROM THE USA DEPARTMENT OF STATE

We Follow all Cites Rules and IT IS CLEARLY LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE

I ACcEPT YOUR APOLOGY BECAUSE YOU MAY NOT UNDERSTAND OR MAY NOT KNOW

BUT WE WILL NOT ACCEPT LIES OR FOOLISHNESS ABOUT OUR BUSINESS OR PRODUCTS

HAVE A NICE DAY

Stan

OWNER

Panatime

Second

We have A License From THE US Fish and Wildlife Service Which allows us To import these Straps

HAVE A NICE DAY

Stan

OWNER

Panatime

I wasn't worried Stan. I have no doubt about the legitimacy of your business and have had nothing but great dealings with you guys.

I'm sorry if I started something with that post that in any way cast any sort of doubt about you and your business. It was not my intention.

I was simply trying to spread the word about your great business and this strap especially.

Thanks,

Mike

@ everyone else. Panatime is a highly trusted and respected dealer with some of the best values in the market. If you're in the market for a strap, you should really check them out if you haven't already.

Second

HAVE A NICE DAY

Stan

OWNER

Panatime

i don