When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally,,

tazzman

generally I like to see a variety of replicas available...especially different brands...

as for this one, I like they did it because this way I can dream to see this Graham http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=79756&hl=

because the chinese makers proved to be able to do inserts in CF pretty good...so they could easilly do a nice CF bezel and dial (already done in different reps) for the Graham in question...

Ok it's a 'fashion' brand, but it is one of the best looking pieces around.

I've seen it advertised in many of the glossy mags and for me it stood out from practically all the other watches. I particularly like the red accents. I imagine that the two-tone bracelet might be a love or hate thing, though, but that could be rectified by the other strap shown above by AMK.

I noticed that the Raymond Weil Nabucco Chronograph is no longer on Joshua's or Andrew's web pages. It was on both sites (without a price) and now it has disappeared on both wen pages? Wonder what is up - price?, lack of demand?, or QC issues?

TimeShare

Josh quoted me around 475 USD, but he thought it was to much, the maker asked so much that he had to sell over 400 and Josh didnt want to. So he should discuss it with the dealer and try to get the price down, thats why he took it offline until the matter resolves..

- Mike

• 3 weeks later...