When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fake SD on timezone?

Leifhaus

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was with you right to the very end. I didn't know why there was hostility at this watch but it was very obvious there was. You explained the history (which obviously predates my tenure here) very concisely.

But if you think that I came here to stir up trouble then just ban me. I said nothing to deserve that accusation and I won't be cowed. I have been guilty of being a real jerk at times - but this is not one of them.

Feel free to cancel my recurring membership.

Don't bother, I will do it myself.

Aren't we a bit touchy here? :blink:

It looks like you get "fired up" very easily. Why don't you just chill out man... this is supposed to be fun.

johng, you are that guy that stayed up all night with me beating down that dude from BestSwiss. That was a lot of fun...but to get this thread back on track the watch is fake and I would be willing to bet my SSD, that he knows it is a fake. He probably bought into the SUPER REP hype and thought that no one would be able to call him out on it.

That's a nice SSD man. I really mean it. Much better than the one that was posted to TZ.

The moron who posted the pics should first learn to some mods.

...and of course choose the correct angle and lighting for his photo.

Sorry man... couldn't resist. :tu:

That's a nice SSD man. I really mean it. Much better than the one that was posted to TZ.

Thanks for the complement (I think ;) ).

I've already resigned myself to the fact that I will never be able to take the quality of shots that the masters on this site post (and you are right up at the top of the list), but I'm actually quite the photography buff. I do mostly sports and landscapes, but one of these days, I'll have to invest in the gear to shoot watches.

I'm still trying to recover form the sports lens I bought last year!!

Ok, I was hypersensitive, I worked it out off the thread, I apologize to all involved - especially By-Tor, and now I will say that he is right - you can pick angles for shooting that watch that make many things less obvious. I have taken shots using macro where the pearl is fuzzy, the cg's are invisible, the rehaut thickness looks different because of interference from the crystal thickness... the shot from that thread made it very obvious for anyone who knows what to look for.