When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Hublot released

Mickey Padge

It seems there is a new HBB watch on the scene, how does it look? :)

I found a beautiful photo of it online, click to expand....

Genuine:

hublotbigbangcourchevelir0.th.jpg

Replica:

hbbssycmncnew01xp1.th.jpg

It is listed here: http://www.puretimewatch.com/index.php?productID=480

For $508, which seems to be the lowest price I have seen on a new HBB for a long time, especially one from the best factory, with the engraved rotor and ceramic bezel etc...

What do you guys think? I like it, but I doubt I would drop over $500 on one still....

Cheers! B)

The HBB prices seem to be the same from what I can see, only this one is significantly cheaper than all the others....

It has the ceramic bezel and double AR, plus the well engraved rotor... I can't see how the PVD case of the other newer HBB's (all black, Senner etc....) can equate to over $500 :p

The HBB prices are just plain silly :lol:

Just be patient guys, and all we shall start finding gold/ceramic big bangs around $450, and they will be the "good" ones (push crown, 28,800, correct back engravings, blah, blah, blah).

Just a little bit more time from our part, and all the scam will be over.

Hi,

I was looking at this also. It is beautiful but after comparing with the gen, I noticed the the badge on the 9 oclock sub-dial is not as detailed as gen. I have also attached a picture of the watch. Any opinions would be great as I am thinking of getting this instead of the balck magic.

Thanks!

post-3199-1218752833_thumb.jpg

If they offer a full ceramic HBB with the nice rotor engraving and double AR for $450, I think I might have to cave in and buy one :lol:

Dude, I got a full ceramic Black Magic from Silix for $475. Refer to my posts in the Silix forum and Other Replicas forum in repgeek. I'll post pictures here for you.

11gtu1g.jpg

qyh401.jpg

Didn't come with AR, so I'll have to send it to Chieftang. Besides, most of the Chinese factories offer the awful blue AR, which you don't want anyway.

Not bad at all Emperor Penguin, not bad at all :)

Is it 100% ceramic, or are parts PVD still?

Looking closely at the watch here, the only thing I can see that could be PVD is the small plate with the tiny screws above the crown and below the bezel--actually, it looks more like Kevlar or hard plastic.

I forgot to state that what's even more impressive about this watch is that the crown is pull-out and not screw-down. I don't think this comes from either the first or second factory. It's a completely new factory because the dial has a different design. Specifically, the chrono subdials do not have those awful rings around them, and hence the dial has a cleaner look, which I like.

Still, $475 is a hella good price to pay for this watch. Silix finally came through with a great watch, and I think this is your best buy.

Looking closely at the watch here, the only thing I can see that could be PVD is the small plate with the tiny screws above the crown and below the bezel--actually, it looks more like Kevlar or hard plastic.

I forgot to state that what's even more impressive about this watch is that the crown is pull-out and not screw-down. I don't think this comes from either the first or second factory. It's a completely new factory because the dial has a different design. Specifically, the chrono subdials do not have those awful rings around them, and hence the dial has a cleaner look, which I like.

Still, $475 is a hella good price to pay for this watch. Silix finally came through with a great watch, and I think this is your best buy.

which movement does it have?

21600?