When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is Jakub away?

scotty

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like he is trying to do the right thing and return the watches in the end.

My added comment/speculation is that if he is the financial hardship I am envisioning he will only send a handful back a week as the tab at the PO won't be as bad that way.

I would suggest keeping any emails to him to a minimum basis, emailing him daily will not help your cause IMO.

Cheers,

M

end of the week comment (so this doesn't die)....

NOTHING

But we're all still here waiting and hoping.

Maybe J has passed them all onto Santa to combine deliveries :rofl:

Countdown to Christmas....let's see if something else turns up.

YM - PM me please.....

Still waiting for my Tag Link to return but I'm not holding my breath...... It's now marked in my records as "STOLEN - by Jakub Jablonski"

seems like the people who sent stuff earlier and thus had some work complete or half complete have not received anything.

Leads me to beieve that Jakub had trouble witht he coater or his "watchsmith" and all the half done work is in limbo.

The fact that he has not taken time to attempt an explanation means IMO that he has given up and we are not getting anything back.

I hope I am wrong.

we wish us a merry christmas (and our watches back).....

......we wish us a merry christmas (and our watches back...)

..........we wiiish US a merry christmas (and our watches back)

and a haaaappy new yeeeaarrrr......

I believe the pressure is getting to me :wacko:

Couldn't agree more, and this has been discussed before as an option to evaluate if the property can be recovered and returned on friendly terms.

Some people were looking into the details and mechanics, but seem to have stopped short of communicating these to those interested......

And we're not talking about anything illegal, immoral, or aggressive.

Couldn't agree more, and this has been discussed before as an option to evaluate if the property can be recovered and returned on friendly terms.

Some people were looking into the details and mechanics, but seem to have stopped short of communicating these to those interested......

And we're not talking about anything illegal, immoral, or aggressive.

I agree, some gentle "lubrication" can't hurt.

P.S.

Have our mods done anything further or have they dropped it with a "sorry about your luck"

What is that you would like us to do?

There is no way for the mods to contact this guy?

I guess I just find it hard to believe that a dealer or modder can be added to this forum and recommended to its members with nothing more then a prepaid cellphone number and a mailbox store address. Are we to assume that any dealer or modder could vanish at any moment and the forum can promise no saftey/security to its members?