When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is Jakub away?

scotty

I now people in Poland that can get a hold of him but I dont think that is the best way to handel this at this moment.

But at least all of you should now he will not get away, Poland also has a legal system that works well and all the details he has left should suggest this is not a scam if it is then its a pretty bad one...

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I now people in Poland that can get a hold of him but I dont think that is the best way to handel this at this moment.

But at least all of you should now he will not get away, Poland also has a legal system that works well and all the details he has left should suggest this is not a scam if it is then its a pretty bad one...

So you know people there, but what it the best way to handle this at this moment, according to you?

Because i do believe that after so many months it is time that someone will talk to him personally to see what is going on...

So you know people there, but what it the best way to handle this at this moment, according to you?

Because i do believe that after so many months it is time that someone will talk to him personally to see what is going on...

I now alot of Polish people but i em not affected in this matter so i like to now more..I have used Jakubs service but never had any problem..

Why have no mods or admins put together a list of missing items?

Member name

Items missing

Country

Missing since

/such list will simplify things alot.

I now alot of Polish people but i em not affected in this matter so i like to now more..I have used Jakubs service but never had any problem..

Why have no mods or admins put together a list of missing items?

Member name

Items missing

Country

Missing since

/such list will simplify things alot.

So after you seeing the list, could you find someone who is willing to contact Jakub on behalf of many many RWG members..?

So after you seeing the list, could you find someone who is willing to contact Jakub on behalf of many many RWG members..?

not a good list when people have to move true 3 pages to get the complete list, but ok no problem you peeps do as you like.

I will talk to some people tomorrow, i have his info laying around on my gmail account.

not a good list when people have to move true 3 pages to get the complete list, but ok no problem you peeps do as you like.

I will talk to some people tomorrow, i have his info laying around on my gmail account.

It was the only feasible way of doing it.

Good on you Dani, it would be good to see some progress here, keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi people

Jakub returned my watch today!!

It's not been fixed - the crystal was chipped when he returned to me previously but this proves he's still alive and must be trying to make amends somehow...

Guys, keep your hopes up, looks like this will take time but hopefully you'll get yours too.

JG

Well, quite unbelievably, my two crystals appeared today - they haven't been coated, not even removed from the packaging that I sent them in, but at least I have them back :)

The envelope that they were returned in was posted from Poland on the 28th October, and Jakub has hand-written his usual address in one corner, but no note of any sort inside to explain.............not that I expected one, but I guess it would have been nice.

I hope that this offers some hope that all goods will eventually be returned.

Now, just need to see when Chief's doing another AR run..... ;)

I seem to have received a package from Poland too (they tried to deliver it but I wasn't home). I'm overseas at the moment, so can't confirm that it's from J until next week, when I return and can pick it up from the post office. But I'm hoping for the best. Maybe this is the end of it???

Edited by therooster

He's kept or sold only the good ones....... :bangin::boxing:

Might be useful to recover the other thread with the list that is missing, and start crossing off the returns with their received date.

That way keep an active list of whats still outstanding.

Interesting that what has been returned has not been coated or fixed. Just sent back.

I got messages from J saying the Ar had been done but had a problem and had to be re-coated....that after 3 messages that all was well, finished and to be shipped back the following week........

Stay tuned all - the fun has started again....... :tease:

I'll feel a lot more confident when one of the full watches is returned. Returning useless crystals is one thing, a valuable watch is another.

Mine are 4 full watches and a crystal on case...

I think I was probably among the last ones to send something to him. So maybe he hadn't even unpacked them and that's why it was easy to send them back... I also sent them in two separate lots, about a week apart from each other, so maybe he returned only one of the packages... I don't know, I'm just speculating... Also, I'd better not get too excited until I get the package and check its contents!

Member on RG reported having just received his Carrera back. AR had been done previously but he'd sent it back for an alignment issue with J's watchmaker.

It was returned yesterday, but the alignment hasn't been done......

So another one off the list....

Sounds like J has had watchmaker and AR provider problems for whatever reason......

Also looks like he's trying to make good by returning items. I'm hoping mine will r