When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Jaeger LeCoultre

Dutchy

I have been fascinated by Jaeger LeCoultre watches for some time now and often talk to a uni friend of mine about it as well as walk into watch shops selling them to have a chat with the often very knowledgeable sales people (some are complete muppets though, haha). Anyway, I just checked this video on youtube, very interesting, considering he actually opens the watch up (usually it's a silent video of someone showing their watch from the outside, turning it around, etc, and that's it).

Hope you enjoy it too:

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=myGV9n5muBI&...feature=related

Dutchy has good taste. That Master Compressor always draws my attention when I visit an AD that carries the JLC line.

I would think that some "ultimate" JLC reps would be good investments for the rep factories and dealers.

I also think so, but they probably haven’t make good reps of jlc because it’s very difficult to make good rep of the ones that we would buy with the movements available, same reason because we don’t have good reps from Lange

Edited by emuozz

I've been trying to convince Angus for some years not to finally start making good copies of the Compressor series... but without result unfortunately :(

@Dani... ahh, don't rub it in! :D That's still my favorite watch of the compressor extreme series! Love it, wanna have it... but i first need to win a nice price in the lottery ;) Enjoy mate!