When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

T - crowns

t

Ok guys

here are the first pictures of the" T - crowns"... i call them "T-crown" instead of "RWG crown" because pay-pal issues

please someone notice this rep case... it comes with a big demage and a steel case with the words "titanium" engraved???? This Asians are funny <_< $100 in the A**

left the T-crown and on right the standard rep crown

Tcrown026.jpg

Tcrown029.jpg

Tcrown030.jpg

Tcrown019.jpg

Tcrown015.jpg

Tcrown057.jpg

Tcrown044.jpg

Tcrown042.jpg

Tcrown039.jpg

Tcrown034.jpg

here pics of titanium crown (real titanium) with standard rep crown

Tcrown067.jpg

Tcrown068.jpg

Tcrown072.jpg

Tcrown075.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ubi

we have not build it exact like genuine crown, because gen will not fit on rep case. We have build it specialy for rep case and not for gen or jimmyfu case.

T-crown will be different as genuine... to fit rep case.

Guest porsche356a

Oooooh, this is definitely a momentous occassion. Crowns that perform the way they're supposed to w/ no further modifications plus made for the general users. Bravo !!! :clap: Great work Mr T :thumbs:

:v:

Ubi

we have not build it exact like genuine crown, because gen will not fit on rep case. We have build it specialy for rep case and not for gen or jimmyfu case.

T-crown will be different as genuine... to fit rep case.

Tourby,

My intention was to point out how good the teeth are on your crown in comparison to gen. It looks really good!

Nice work T! What is the target price again?

And of course we all want to know When?! When?! :)

sale price will be between 20-25euro for the steel crown and 25-30euro for the titanium crown. Shipping costs are from 4 - 6 euro with air mail and insurance....

I must check all to tell the exact price

sale will start tomorrow... both crowns are available for 1.2mm or 0.9mm stem

but let me sleep some hours... it is 2 a.m in the morning in Germany and i have work today about 16 hours...

is the price fair enough???? I think it

sale price will be between 20-25euro for the steel crown and 25-30euro for the titanium crown. Shipping costs are from 4 - 6 euro with air mail and insurance....

Seems fair, especially on the lower end of the range... Have pity on us poor Americans with our crappy dollar. :)

As soon as you let us know ordering instructions I will be in for 5 or so. :)

Thank you again T! :)

They look great T! Nice job and very fair price. Did the auto crowns get made as well? Any pics of those? I'm definately getting a few once ordering info is given. My PP is frozen too thanks to someone mentioning RWG and reps. Any payment options for those of us that can't use PP?