When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

T - crowns

t

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just requested two -- but now I have to figure out which of my Pams would receive the new crowns. It may very well end up being a new watch that I don't even own yet.

I don't recall any mention of the Venus/Lemania movements in this thread, which means that my 192 would not be a candidate for any of these crowns. Does anyone have insight into this?

T-

Congrats on a great project. This one is definitely a winner. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Can't wait to see the first modded watches.

And to answer questions, it will fit on Jimmy case but only if you replace case tube (hole is too big) or use gaskets to plug the hole.

where would one find a suitable case tube?

thanks

I just requested two -- but now I have to figure out which of my Pams would receive the new crowns. It may very well end up being a new watch that I don't even own yet.

I don't recall any mention of the Venus/Lemania movements in this thread, which means that my 192 would not be a candidate for any of these crowns. Does anyone have insight into this?

I know for a fact that the crown isn't a 1.2mm, it is smaller, so I am taking a chance and getting the .9mm for my 192.

Ubi

we have not build it exact like genuine crown, because gen will not fit on rep case. We have build it specialy for rep case and not for gen or jimmyfu case.

T-crown will be different as genuine... to fit rep case.

Will this crwon fit a 088 is that is the cease put me down for one or two

ok

first parcels are shipped... tracking numbers are send.

more parcels are ready and will ship out tomorrow... tracking number will follow

the first customer received the crown and look at his statement

I received the crown today and you'll guess easily what I did when I came home... Ate something Second thing was changing the crown.

It does fit perfectly the standard rep CGs as well as V's CG, but I need a longer crown stem. The thread on T's crown is bored a lot deeper than on my rep crown, therefore I need the longer stem to mount the crown correctly. But thats nothing big - a stem is about 5 Euros at the local watchsmith.

You won't believe what a huge difference the crown makes in real life!!! With both rep and T crown next to each other the difference is only small, but when the crown is on the watch it looks soooo damn nice, simply amazing.

The quality is unbelievably good, too. Worth every penny...

hmmmm... ok i will offer also stems for Unitas movements... more info via email

regards

T