When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello... My name is T and I am addicted to Chronographs...

Guest carlsbadrolex

Thanks

T !!!.. I feel totally in great company and "normal" here at RWG B)

I jus got this in the mail today and put it on a black leather strap.. I like the look actually..

dsc0002fu4.jpg

that is quite a heavy collection you aquired this week.. looks Great !!... Congrats.. oh btw.. your you know what has arrived.. :D

Guest carlsbadrolex
Slacker! - i don't know where you come off wasting are time with this armature hour

don't even think of coming back until you get one of those pvd oris TT3

OK, I will search one out...

I did just order a GEN brushed stainless steel Oris bracelet for the CC... Should be here Friday.

Guest carlsbadrolex
I guess you have picked up a few non-chronos also. The Rado is pretty cool. I remember seeing 1 of those a long time ago. The dial was black, I think.

Ive had this watch for awhile... Came from someone here... I just never got around to taking pics of it.

Its a very special watch for a couple reasons!

Guest carlsbadrolex
there goes our united way grant for addiction programs what a bunch of enablers.

the tt3 ois actually looks kinda cool been seriously considering it myself.

its on silix-prime.com main page.

do you like that oris dive watch?

Yes, I actually like it very much. I seem to have gotten lucky and found a "good one"! All days and dates line up perfectly, the crown screws down perfectly and it keeps pretty good time.

My father has the gen, and is coming out here in about three weeks. I asked him to bring it so I can shoot some comparison pics. I sent him pics of this one and he said he couldnt believe how close it was.

I ordered a brushed stainless bracelet for it, but actually think the rubber strap is quite comfortable.

there goes our united way grant for addiction programs what a bunch of enablers.

the tt3 ois actually looks kinda cool been seriously considering it myself.

its on silix-prime.com main page.

do you like that oris dive watch?

I actually tried a gen TT3 on a few weekends ago and really liked it. It just may be my first Oris rep.