When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any market for this hunter?

PureTime

it wont be expensive, just plus the cost to cost the case, remake the dials, fix the lugs and the most expensive thing is the velco strap (min order is 3000 pcs), they will be available in Asian clone and Swiss ETA movement versions and I believe everyone here can afford one.

Each watch will be provided with 2 straps, one black and one green, I believe the green nato strap will look nice.

They are about $230 each (pricey for wholesale, but an excellent price when yo usee the product...keep in mind these are made and assembled in Hong Kong hwere materials and labor are more expensive than China).

I have 2 guys in China that will go to the factory or the watch market and get as many as we need.

If we want to start a signup list and get enough participation, we can get them real cheap.

• 3 weeks later...

Count me in ... although getting it through customs here in Germany will be hard... but I am willing to give it a try. I currently own a "pro hunterish" rep which has become one of my daily beaters. I bought it from skool for little money a few weeks ago. Overall it isn't a bad rep but the dial and the crown make it a fantasy rep. Picture (taken by skool) is attached. I want the real deal now ... not the gen obviously ... but a pro hunter rep that is much closer to the gen.

post-11482-1221147473_thumb.jpg

I'm interested if it can be declared as something other than a REP. As customs here in Sweden would stop that immediately.

And the fixes posted here are made to it. And whit a GEN ETA movement.

Make shore not to make the PVD shine!!!

It should be matt:

pro_5.jpg

pro_3.jpg

MJ_2.jpg

Edited by Alexi

I have searched but found no reviews of purtimes submariner how dos it fare to the Euromariner and WM9?

And whats not so perfect?

This is as stated, important as it wont be as easy to mod when PVD'd.

A 1:1 copy of the SD would be stunning!

Hm looking at some more pics of gen. The 5min marks still looks a bit thin on the sample from Puretime if compared to:

Gen SD:

DSC09173.JPG

DSC09172.JPG

I have searched but found no reviews of purtimes submariner how dos it fare to the Euromariner and WM9?

And whats not so perfect?

This is as stated, important as it wont be as easy to mod when PVD'd.

A 1:1 copy of the SD would be stunning!

Hm looking at some more pics of gen. The 5min marks still looks a bit thin on the sample from Puretime if compared to:

Gen SD:

http://bp3.blogger.com/_KdgFLatrwCw/R-CsW8...-h/DSC09173.JPG

http://bp1.blogger.com/_KdgFLatrwCw/R-CsGc...-h/DSC09172.JPG

Hm, is there a time limit to editing your post? the pictures didnt seem to work so I changed to links instead.

Edited by Alexi

Newbie here, I have spent the past three weeks beginning to learn about reps and watches in general so I could make an informed decision on which Rolex rep I wanted to be my first. After seeinf this watch all logic went out the window and emotion took over. I love it and want one.

I have never seen one of these and I am curious what a gen would go for if you could get one.