When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A & J are the same guy?

avent1974

I am the newbie here, thinking to get my first rep. watch from either one

of them, the both websites were down for past 2 days,

but surprisingly, but the info i gether fr the furom, there are now sharing the

same website? Anybody know what is going on?

Hello and welcome to the forum :D

From my understanding....Josh and Andrew are close with each other but not the same person....do not concern yourself with this issue....its not a big deal....

Perfect clones is in the process of creating a new website....it will be up in a few days....

If you hang around you will be able to visit/purchase when it is done....and the address will be here on the forum in several places....I guarantee you that....

Use the search button to answer questions....many people have asked the J and A question about being the same person....no worries....but try searching first....TONS of info at RWG....

Good luck and make sure to post pics of your first watch(s)!.... :)

do you mean perfectlytrustywatchclone?

they are partners in as much as anyone in their industry can be

before they launched their empire - Josh was a small dealer in high end pieces with a small photobucket acct.

andrew sold primarily 100 asian reps

Eddie Lee and River were the big dealers - paulmart was always big and cheap and unreliable.

josh's customer service was amazing

king didn't speak english

the day Perfect Clones was launched the rep forum world changed forever.

josh has maintained his customer service BUT has also used his position to price fix and jack up prices on all of us hence the "Cartel" threads

king still can't speak english

history lesson over

....thank you Sir for the lessons...hahaha, good one phoband, me likey :chinese:

Spoke to Mrs. King yesterday evening for a new purchase...allways the same funny answers...Dear friend....:D

Anyway, my first thought when reading J&A was Jay and Angel....but thats another story...or history lesson to be told :p

before they launched their empire - Josh was a small dealer in high end pieces with a small photobucket acct.

Eddie Lee and River were the big dealers - paulmart was always big and cheap and unreliable.

josh has maintained his customer service BUT has also used his position to price fix and jack up prices on all of us hence the "Cartel" threads

history lesson over

Job well-done my friend...that pretty much covers the bases. Where does PreciousTime fit in?

....thank you Sir for the lessons...hahaha, good one phoband, me likey :chinese:

Spoke to Mrs. King yesterday evening for a new purchase...allways the same funny answers...Dear friend....:D

Anyway, my first thought when reading J&A was Jay and Angel....but thats another story...or history lesson to be told :p

yeah, that has confused me a few times in posts

Job well-done my friend...that pretty much covers the bases. Where does PreciousTime fit in?

I'm really not sure in the long long ago galaxy far far away when and where he first came on board. I know that after my last hiatus he was a dealer - he has never, as far as i know, had a breakdown and been banned - unlike angus who was banned for awhile until he was able to get money back to customers that apparently were screwed out of something.

Also as it relates to silix - jay and angel have also been around since forever - They are an interesting story - they carry, alot of times the low end of the high end reps. - They are usualy pretty straight forward - although in my dealings wtih them, they always seem to get at least 1 watch in the wrong color on my order.

they were never huge posters and they dont' update their website regularly- and in fact their website used to take FOR FREAKING EVER to load - its much better now.

Why is Joshs new site pointing to trustytimes new site?

www.j88time.com (joshs new)

www.tt88time.com (trustys..) - www.a88time.com (also trustys new?)

dont udnerstand nothning..

Jael Singon is the owner of both j88 and a88 .. tt88 is privacy protected..

whata mess.

- tazz

Wait, I'm still unclear, does King speak English or not? LOL...

history lesson over

this is a great thread -- nice summary of the dealer history pho :victory:

deltatahoe

if we had a wiki, we could put it . . .

oh wait, we do have a wiki - pitty i have never checked it out :(

i also didn't mention the sale of paulmart

there have been theories over the years taht "paul" isn't the old paul and that his business may have been sold- and in fact the person bought the name, identity site ect ect ect.

we know king hasn't sold her empire because, - well, she still really sucks at engrish !!! :)

someone could talk more on the TRC dealers there all new to me

Back then there was no davidson either - man he would have mad a KILLING back then - he took on the pam empire just at the end of the pam buying craze -

phoband,

Love the history lesson! Thanks for the insight.

Good times,

M

if we had a wiki, we could put it . . .

oh wait, we do have a wiki - pitty i have never checked it out :(

i also didn't mention the sale of paulmart

there have been theories over the years taht "paul" isn't the old paul and that his business may have been sold- and in fact the person bought the name, identity site ect ect ect.

we know king hasn't sold her empire because, - well, she still really sucks at engrish !!! :)

someone could talk more on the TRC dealers there all new to me

Back then there was no davidson either - man he would have mad a KILLING back then - he took on the pam empire just at the end of the pam buying craze -

Nice history lesson, Pho.

I would like to add that Paul, when he joined forces with Davis, started up abaywatch. com and revolutionized rep buying by setting up the first webstore with multiple photos and PRICES, completely transparent, all the collectors had to follow suit and post their pricing. Huge sea change, IMO.

Prior to that you just got web albums with pix and had to e-mail for prices, it was a big secret.

Nice history lesson, Pho.

I would like to add that Paul, when he joined forces with Davis, started up abaywatch. com and revolutionized rep buying by setting up the first webstore with multiple photos and PRICES, completely transparent, all the collectors had to follow suit and post their pricing. Huge sea change, IMO.

Prior to that you just got web albums with pix and had to e-mail for prices, it was a big secret.

and still many dealers operate that way today.

but before abay is before me. didnt know davis.

but re secret pricing. that was tuff. you had to email dealers for pricing but they would .never answer all your questions. and it was considered taboo to post the price you paid.

dealers have to be way more responsive and specific about watches these days. assuming they speak english :)