When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is there a gen version of this

P4GTR

No gen Rolex just like that one, but funny you should mention it as there is finally a Rolex with that color scheme now. It just came available this year. You can now buy a special edition Submariner in white gold with the new style bracelet with polished center links. It has a special blue dial and a blue bezel to match. It looks really cool with the blue dial and blue bezel surrounded by an all white gold case and bracelet.

submarinerwhitegold.jpg

:lol: I would never buy that watch. I have a begin YM I don't even like.

I just wasn't POSITIVE that was a fantasy watch, figured i'd check before I put my foot in my mouth.

Rob that sub actually looks pretty good. the new CG shape might bother me though. Looking forward to seeing a new sub in the flesh.

No gen Rolex just like that one, but funny you should mention it as there is finally a Rolex with that color scheme now. It just came available this year. You can now buy a special edition Submariner in white gold with the new style bracelet with polished center links. It has a special blue dial and a blue bezel to match. It looks really cool with the blue dial and blue bezel surrounded by an all white gold case and bracelet.

submarinerwhitegold.jpg

what a piece of "JEWELLERY"... thats what it's become.

Yeah, like the color scheme or not this IS the new Sub. New case with CG's like GMTIIc and new bracelet. Much more chunky case feel. It also has the new ceramic bezel of course. The Sub is no longer a tool watch gents - white gold and blue notwithstanding

:lol: I would never buy that watch. I have a begin YM I don't even like.

I just wasn't POSITIVE that was a fantasy watch, figured i'd check before I put my foot in my mouth.

Rob that sub actually looks pretty good. the new CG shape might bother me though. Looking forward to seeing a new sub in the flesh.