When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

best reps?

joint05

Let me throw you a bone my friend, you are being messed with. You have found a site with a wealth of watch information and watch experts, both for replicas and genuine watches, but as such there is no shortcut to the knowledge base here and you will get no respect from the members unless you earn the knowledge for yourself. Every site on the net has norms, and believe me, I'm not vouching for the ones here, but it is what it is. Every one of us has had to earn the knowledge for ourselves by using the search button. The wealth of info here is staggering. So start with a brand or watch you like and search away. You will quickly and efficiently find your way to the best and worst in its class.

Your question is valid but then again it isn't. There are just too many watches, versions, movements, factories, etc. Some of us who have been around for a while (read old in some cases!) have been around since 2006 and still haven't come close to figuring out your question. So sit back, relax and browze for hours. You will find what you seek. And the members will open up and be more friendly when they see that you have been around a while, "put in the work" and start asking more specific questions.

As and example, let's say you had already done some searching and decided that you might like to purchase a Breitling Skyland Avenger. You had learned that there were some different options and even two different versions available. If you were to then ask the membership which version they though was best I guarantee you that you would get some very specific, helpful and passionate answers. But they have to see that you know something about what you want first. So pull up a chair, start typing and welcome to RWG!

hello friends!

i looking for the best reps. the should not discriminate to gen. just prefect reps.

who know some?

Let me throw you a bone my friend, you are being messed with. You have found a site with a wealth of watch information and watch experts, both for replicas and genuine watches, but as such there is no shortcut to the knowledge base here and you will get no respect from the members unless you earn the knowledge for yourself. Every site on the net has norms, and believe me, I'm not vouching for the ones here, but it is what it is. Every one of us has had to earn the knowledge for ourselves by using the search button. The wealth of info here is staggering. So start with a brand or watch you like and search away. You will quickly and efficiently find your way to the best and worst in its class.

Your question is valid but then again it isn't. There are just too many watches, versions, movements, factories, etc. Some of us who have been around for a while (read old in some cases!) have been around since 2006 and still haven't come close to figuring out your question. So sit back, relax and browze for hours. You will find what you seek. And the members will open up and be more friendly when they see that you have been around a while, "put in the work" and start asking more specific questions.

As and example, let's say you had already done some searching and decided that you might like to purchase a Breitling Skyland Avenger. You had learned that there were some different options and even two different versions available. If you were to then ask the membership which version they though was best I guarantee you that you would get some very specific, helpful and passionate answers. But they have to see that you know something about what you want first. So pull up a chair, start typing and welcome to RWG!

Bravo!

This is probably the most well thought out, measured, and well presented answer to the "who has the best ..." question I have seen on this forum ... :1a:

It's been a while since I joined this forum, so I don't remember the sign-up process too well, but IMO this post should be required reading for all new members before they can make a first post. If there is any way to make it a "sticky" ... pop it up as a PM the first time someone signs on ... put it in the welcome email ... pop it up in a window when someone submits their first post .... or some other way to get it out there it would help everyone, newbs and old-timers alike.

I don't know what is the proper delivery method, but it's a good introduction to the forum. Sorry in advance to the Admins if something similar already is being done ... as I mentioned, it's been awhile since I signed up.

hello friends!

i looking for the best reps. the should not discriminate to gen. just prefect reps.

who know some?

Choose a genuine (gen) watch model that you would like to buy as a replica (rep). Then go to your local authorized dealer (AD) & look at & try the gen watch on. Get used to the way it looks & feels on your wrist. Operate the controls (wind the watch, set the time, etc.). When you get home, visit the gen maker's website & download as many pictures of the gen watch as you can (go to google & find more). If you need to, make a 2nd or 3rd trip to the AD to get to know the gen watch. Then, when you are good & familiar with the gen, start searching through the collectors' websites listed on RWG (our site) to find the rep that has the least objectionable mistakes (to you). That is the only way to find the 'perfect' rep for you.

Oh, & welcome.