When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen super avenger dials

phaedo

This is very tempting. I have a genuine black dial in my Franken SA and its certainly worth it. DISCOVERY110 on here sells these dials also but I cannot recall his price. I have been thinking about swapping this black dial for white so might have a black dial for sale cheap than his asking price for those interested.

is their any need for this on rep, is not that dial pretty good?

The rep dial is ok. The dots are a little too raised are never spot on. The quality of the gen dial is much better. I ordered one of each of the SA's and still waiting for them to come in. When I do get them I will decide which one will be the franken. Though I must say it's 99.99% going to be white and it's going to be really nice.

The guy sold out of the white dials on Breitlingsource but he said he will get more in and also might get small wings ones for $375. I do like the big wings one though! He said he will hold one of each when they come in and let me decide. There is someone else that offered me a white dial big wings one for 375 but I'm not sure if he can still get it and if he can I think he's keeping it himself.

I can't wait to get this project going. I haven't been this excited about a project in a long long time!

• 2 weeks later...
500 usd for original dial, 525+ for the original pilot 2 bracelet, 50 t0 200 dollars for original bezel, then if you wanna do a movement swap, orginal rotor, ect ect, its not that far off from the price of the original watch. just thinking...

You're absolutely right!

BTW: The new rep dial is very nice. If the raised markers should bother they can be re-lumed easily for less money than a gen dial. I compared the new rep to a gen at the AD and the only obvious "issue" is the raised markers.

Here's a quick pic of mine:

fc2lb6.jpg