When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Profile views

Dutchy

Don't know why I'm posting this in the Humor section (guess I wanna save the mods some 'moving' time) :lol:

Anyway, I'd like to thank the members for being nosey little bastards and viewing my profile 667 times (that's right....I checked).

I'm sure this thread will spark more attention with noobs wanting to know who the hell Dutchy is and if that hot chick in his profile is available.

Now mind your own business. <_<

I have 222 views in a little under a year on mine.........

And guess who one of the last ones to look at it was?

Yes, YOU!

Now, YOU mind YOUR own business!!!! :1:

And yes, do let us know when you're done with Tila.......

You wanna know why I checked your profile?

I WANTED TO KNOW WHY YOU CHECKED MINE FIRST YESTERDAY!!

Didn't think I'd remember ey? B)

Dude, I'm a student on vacation....why keep track of time? :huh: .....

I was surprised this morning to find out we're in September though :p

P.S. I checked your profile again to make you feel better.

THANKS

And as a proud student also, we'll have to trade some uni stories together after I get some more time here under the belt.

PS

I'm avoiding looking at your profile so you don't get any ammunition to say stuff to me lol..not easy

THANKS

And as a proud student also, we'll have to trade some uni stories together after I get some more time here under the belt.

PS

I'm avoiding looking at your profile so you don't get any ammunition to say stuff to me lol..not easy

Definitely. I'm looking into an England g2g for November at the moment....we'll see what happens!

Oh and just for the record, we're at 691 profile views.....but you know......who's counting? :lol:

I ain't gonna lie....I am hot for your avatar! While I'm confessing, I wish to admit to you all my friends that I am.....a lesbian trapped in a man's body! There I feel better. Now back to the profiles.

Well....thanks for being honest...

And while we're on the 'honesty' road....I ain't hot for your avatar at all...... :lol:

I have nothing to add to this thread but by writing this I bump my topic to the top (making more people curious as to what my profile has to offer....check it out!) and it boosts me one step closer to PowerMax.

But really I'm just doing it because I'm bored :lol:

not sure how many i have hang on

only 581 for me but i will add one to your count

701 for dutchy

705! I checked yours out....I need soldiers fighting with me B)

I don't even know why I like your avatar so much... I am a fan of curly, dark-haired, big [censored], latina types... :pardon: