When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Blue Skyland

Guest Sql_pl

It looks like not mny of you guys like blue Skyland. All I can see is black and grey...

You know what? I also thought I prefer black. I even ordered one in black. But it turns out recently my orders are more exciting - like a lottery - I never know what will eventually be in the parcel.

Ordered a black themes SS ROO -> received a black rubberclad.

Ordered a black Skyland V2 -> received... see below. But you know what? I LOVE it in blue!

s1pf6.jpg

s2rh1.jpg

s3sy4.jpg

s4hd6.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Hey M....thats a very nice watch you have there...but wait when I post pics of my grey dialed Skyland on a titanium grey croc....I ordered that strap on the weekend and it will be made and ready in 4 weeks I hope....you will be soooo jealous :p (just teasing you)

Wear it well....

Theo

Hey M....thats a very nice watch you have there...but wait when I post pics of my grey dialed Skyland on a titanium grey croc....I ordered that strap on the weekend and it will be made and ready in 4 weeks I hope....you will be soooo jealous :p (just teasing you)

Wear it well....

Theo

Dear PAM1A could you please tel me from where did you order the titanium croc grey,i would be most appreciated.

I've got a black dial and a blue dial... the AR tint makes the black look blue, and the blue look black... makes me confused... but, IMO, it lessens the importance of the dial color choice, as given the right (wrong?) light, the AR tint makes them all appear bluish

The blue looks nice. Hey, if you don't mind me asking what dealer are you ordering from that can't seem to ship the watch you order? BTW, if a delaer is DSing it is easy to see a picking error by the lacky as many of these reps with good AR can look a different color in certain light, obviously.