When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

45mm pilots watch - final prototype

t

I have it - the final design of my 45mm pilot watch.

45mm diameter without crown, 12.5mm thickness, double AR coated sapphire

4 different dial variations A,B,C,D

Ziffernbltter.jpg

3 different case variations (satin-finish, satin finish with polished bezel, satin finish with polished parts). PVD and beadblasted case will comming in 2009.

4 different caseback variations (see-through caseback engraved or un-engraved, solid caseback engraved or un-engraved)

5 different strap variations (black buffalo, mocca buffalo, black with white stiches, brown with white stiches, genuine alligator)

8 different movement variations (standard, decorated, screw balance, swan neck, PVD, gold chatons, skeletonized, hand engraved)

price starts with 500euro ($725)

here is the prototype of standard model A (550euro / $ 800)

TourbyBigPilotPrototype044.jpg

TourbyBigPilotPrototype066.jpg

TourbyBigPilotPrototype057.jpg

TourbyBigPilotPrototype041.jpg

TourbyBigPilotPrototype032.jpg

TourbyBigPilotPrototype061.jpg

TourbyBigPilotPrototype054.jpg

TourbyBigPilotPrototype049.jpg

TourbyBigPilotPrototype026.jpg

see-through caseback un-engraved (engraved will comming soon)

TourbyBigPilotPrototype079.jpg

solid caseback un-engraved (engraved will comming soon)

45mmpilotprototyp041.jpg

two holes in the lugs... to install a standard or extra thick strap

45mmpilotdial163.jpg

all watches comming with this high quality solid maple wood box:

newbox038.jpg

newbox022.jpg

it does look very good and i am tepted but i wish you could make one with a central seconds with a modded ETA handwind, that would just be the best, i know the movements are more expencice and it would require a new dial but it would be uber cool, Keep up the good work mate i had a look through you web page the other day and was VERY impressed, with the prices also! alot of your watches could comand alot more than you ask for them!

it does look very good and i am tepted but i wish you could make one with a central seconds with a modded ETA handwind, that would just be the best, i know the movements are more expencice and it would require a new dial but it would be uber cool, Keep up the good work mate i had a look through you web page the other day and was VERY impressed, with the prices also! alot of your watches could comand alot more than you ask for them!

thank you Andy

sure center second will come one day... but first will look how good this will sell before i spend $200.000 on a center second Pilot project

I like it. It looks much more hardcore than the Big Pilot. B) Have always thought that date and lot of text are out of place on a "Pilot instrument".

A second timezone will be a very nice addition of you plan a second version. That is useful for a pilot.

• 1 month later...