When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Last minute GTG in Arnhem (The Netherlands) this saturday evening

Stephane

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ehehe right ;) we had a blast as was expected ... great company great watches ... thx to Stephane,Tribal,FrxAndy and slay for making the trip so we could meet ... also thx to yellowman that joined us for breakfast today ...

here is one picture for u ... match the iPhone / watch combo to the right owner ;)

1-2.jpg

go on then ...

LAZ

ehehe right ;) we had a blast as was expected ... great company great watches ... thx to Stephane,Tribal,FrxAndy and slay for making the trip so we could meet ... also thx to yellowman that joined us for breakfast today ...

here is one picture for u ... match the iPhone / watch combo to the right owner ;)

1-2.jpg

go on then ...

LAZ

Tribal, Steph, Laz ? :rolleyes:

guys, did you go straight to the hotel afterwards? i was so friggin tired, sorry for that ;) but anna made it a fun trip back home B)

i met up with my the other cute gal and spend some time in a club. i wanted to go straight home, but they didnt let me ;) anyway, arnheim has some great clubs. too bad i wasnt in a partying mood yesterday :) btw. she (the dutch one) told me to say hi to you guys and asked why you didnt join ;)

PS sorry for not bringing my iphone ;) hope you all had a safe trip back home (especially andy on the bike)

Edited by slay

Hi guys,

Back, home and had a nap ;)

I loved the time we spent toghether.

It feeled more like a bunch of friends having a couple of drinks and dinner than a GTG.

Oh, of course watches were all over the place but we talked about various things and I discovered some great stories about you.

I think we MUST salute the star of the week-end :lol:

Rolex6263_800_01.jpg

We are now brothers of mystery movements :shock:

Can't wait to meet again...and I have the feeling it's going to be sooner than later :group:

Cheers

Stephane

PS: Slay, come on, you should have called us...

I wouldn't have any problem ending the night with a bunch of nice Hollanders.

Of course it was cool to finish the night with Andy and Tribal...but, hmmm, you know, they are not as exiting in a hotel room :whistling:

PS: Slay, come on, you should have called us...

I wouldn't have any problem ending the night with a bunch of nice Hollanders.

Of course it was cool to finish the night with Andy and Tribal...but, hmmm, you know, they are not as exiting in a hotel room :whistling:

I was going to, but I did not stay long anyway (I thought by the time you guys would be back in the center, I would be about to leave)... it was more politeness because I havnt seen my dutch friend in over a year and I couldnt just leave without saying bye properly. But she will be visiting me in Rotterdam very soon :D

Hope it wasnt too bad for you guys finishing the night without any females :p

I love the look of that Daytona from the out side but looking inside it last night filled me with a bit of dread

Tell me, what did you see? :)

I was going to, but I did not stay long anyway (I thought by the time you guys would be back in the center, I would be about to leave)... it was more politeness because I havnt seen my dutch friend in over a year and I couldnt just leave without saying bye properly. But she will be visiting me in Rotterdam very soon :D

Hope it wasnt too bad for you guys finishing the night without any females :p

Tell me, what did you see? :)

Andy saw something complete mystery ;)