When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newbie from Switzerland

Hello and a Grüetzi

Im new here around and love nice watches. Nice are Panerai, Breitling, Locman Latin Lover, Aquanautic and all other biiiigheavymassivthickmasculin watches :-)

Actually I dont care if its written on it a brand name, it has just to be nice. I am really affraid of getting ask: Is this a real one? I have night-mares of it, really.

But these watches are soo nice, and promised, if I will have a biig salary, I will buy them all. Then reall ones.

Im also intersted to buy watches who are looking like the big names ones, but having funny mistakes. Like a green Rolex Datejust with a Kermit the frog on it :-) U knew where I can get it?

Have you also funny watches, I mean we dont have to be so serious: We are wearing Reps, perfect ones I knew, but Reps.

I would like to knew if I'm the onliestone with this "beeing affraid to wear a Replica and getting catched to wear it". And what you say?

To all people in the world who are loving watches: We have the same passion

Greets from Lucerne, the most beautifull city in the world :thumbsupsmileyanim::victory:

Sir Jon

You do live in a beautiful place, Sir Jon.

I had the good fortune to make a return visit to Lucerne about two years ago. And my parents had the good fortune to be married in one of your landmark churches, many years ago.

You also have many fine watch shops. I call watches my "Swiss addiction" because every visit compels me to buy a nice new watch.

Hi Sir Jon!

you are in heaven...do you realize that?....well, read a lot...and just for the record you've came at the right place at the right time...lot's of new realeses these year...reps becoming more and more accurate...not so expensive and a lot of reliable dealers around...so, happy hunting!

enjoy your stay!