When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

001B on TWB Calf shoes.. nice on the budget..

pamlover

Here are pics of my very soft comfortable OEM look TWB calf for $40, stitching is better then BOB and Panatime straps I bought before and chose to send them back for rufund, but still want to try Bob Marino collection califs for $85 after reading a review on them on panerairesource, they seem nice on his site pics with vintage stitch.. Here are my new TWB shoes:

4a8f532e.jpg

b8ddde92.jpg

3f3a41fa.jpg

Compared to bulky 5mm SC Legend II I just posted yesterday this is so much more comfortable to wear, I might get a tan one from them too.. Any thoughts on a very comfortabe out of the box 3-4mm calig, gator, ammo straps from some good makers, I have a list of like 14 top makers that I was suggested by peeps on risti.. Holla

Here are pics of my very soft comfortable OEM look TWB calf for $40, stitching is better then BOB and Panatime straps I bought before and chose to send them back for rufund, but still want to try Bob Marino collection califs for $85 after reading a review on them on panerairesource, they seem nice on his site pics with vintage stitch.. Here are my new TWB shoes:

4a8f532e.jpg

b8ddde92.jpg

3f3a41fa.jpg

Compared to bulky 5mm SC Legend II I just posted yesterday this is so much more comfortable to wear, I might get a tan one from them too.. Any thoughts on a very comfortabe out of the box 3-4mm calig, gator, ammo straps from some good makers, I have a list of like 14 top makers that I was suggested by peeps on risti.. Holla

Great pictures. Which ones is this one: the Black Italian or the Black Ultra Soft?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...