When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another Omega Deville Seethrough rep

piratedzeus

Toadtorrent made a GREAT post about this watch: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...;hl=hour+vision

The most accurate is the first one.

Yes, I'm (of course) aware of that post. Toad did it because I requested it.

But this new rep version seems to have differently decorated movement... or then I'm seeing things.

That wrong. Just quartz SMP had the "clown feet". In this pics it's a Rep.

I suggest you do some research. That watch belongs to Reto Castellazi and it's definitely genuine.

The older genuine automatic SMPs have the "clown feet" as well.

See here.

So do the Electric Blue and black SMP.

Maybe we don't speak about the same thing. I speak about the lume at the right of the date. Here a pics of a old SMP from Omega vintage website. I'm sure, the SMP on your pics is a Rep (a post was sent about this watch 1month ago...).

The SMP "Bond" 2531.80.00 from 1993:

emuseumplusjz6.jpg

http://www.omegawatches.com/cu_vintage/main.php

Edited by JBond

Maybe we don't speak about the same thing. I speak about the lume at the right of the date. Here a pics of a old SMP from Omega vintage website. I'm sure, the SMP on your pics is a Rep (a post was sent about this watch 1month ago...).

emuseumplusjz6.jpg

http://www.omegawatches.com/cu_vintage/main.php

But the original issue WAS the clown feet. You said that "only the quartz versions have them". Then I posted pics of 3 automatics that have them as well. Now you're saying that I'm misrepresenting a rep as a genuine watch. :bangin:

And the watch in the picture is still a genuine midsize Seamaster, which doesn't have lume on the right side of the date. The watch belongs to a guy that I know.

Here's a factory photo:

2751.80.00.jpg

I don't know why you're still doubting my words, pretending to know it all... and giving me these "lectures". All I can say that I've done my homework regarding the SMP... and apparently you haven't.

Thanks.

But the original issue WAS the clown feet. You said that "only the quartz versions have them". Then I posted pics of 3 automatics that have them as well. Now you're saying that I'm misrepresenting a rep as a genuine watch. :bangin:

And the watch in the picture is still a genuine midsize Seamaster, which doesn't have lume on the right side of the date. The watch belongs to a guy that I know.

Here's a factory photo:

2751.80.00.jpg

I don't know why you're still doubting my words, pretending to know it all... and giving me these "lectures". All I can say that I've done my homework regarding the SMP... and apparently you haven't.

Thanks.

YES YES I know all of that (exeptly for the clown feet ^^). And I never pretending to know it all that very ridiculus. That just a misunderstand because in my memory the review of Reto Castellazzi spoke about a full size! So, I'm SORRY. ;)

You done your homework master jedi? That great so I'm the black sheep!

We can close the subject because this is off-topic.

Thanks

It's a gen mid size auto, that's why there is no lume dot at 3.

I really like these new Devilles with the nicely done movements! I just can't get the thought of a white one on a brown leather strap out of my mind :wub:

Sorry for going a little off track here... :bangin:

BUT... I've noticed that the above mentioned watches are from joshwatches.com (perfect clones... is this RWG Joshua??). How are they as a collector? I also noticed that they have the new "red" SMP with high CG's.... Mmmmmmmm could be a winner!!! :1a:

Edited by TagMatty