When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Monaco

julcod

Dear colleagues

I am interested in buying a replica Tag Monaco.

There are too many sites which promise reliable 1:1 copies.

According to your opinion which is the best of them.

I would like to thank you for your answers beforehand.

You found the TAG Heuer area. Congrats for that!

But why didn't you read the "sticky" post in this forum, that clearly states that there are no good Monaco reps. That same sticky also explains why. All claims of 1:1 TAG Monaco reps are scam... just like the sites that advertise them.

Perhaps you could settle for a $100 faux chrono version? There are some rather nice ones out there... not accurate technically, but look nice. Happy hunting! :)

If a 1:1 Monaco came out I would be super pissed since I just ponied up for the gen.

It won't come out... impossible... unless they make a "frozen stopwatch" version. There are no rep movement available for that.

Congrats for the gen... would love to see pics of that classic when it arrives.

Thank you my friend By-Tor

for your informative and accurate response.

It seems that you have a deep knowledge in this field.

A friend of mine searches for a Rolex Replica (Submariner

steel and 18ct yellow gold).

Do you have any idea where could he find a reliable one?

(Perhaps a reliable site).

But why didn't you read the "sticky" post in this forum, that clearly states that there are no good Monaco reps. That same sticky also explains why. All claims of 1:1 TAG Monaco reps are scam... just like the sites that advertise them.

Perhaps you could settle for a $100 faux chrono version? There are some rather nice ones out there... not accurate technically, but look nice. Happy hunting! :)

Thank you my friend By-Tor

for your informative and accurate response.

It seems that you have a deep knowledge in this field.

A friend of mine searches for a Rolex Replica (Submariner

steel and 18ct yellow gold).

Do you have any idea where could he find a reliable one?

(Perhaps a reliable site).

Why not look about and read Bytors guide to the best rolex reps and then the collector reviews and make a decision based on that, no links sorry i am too lazy to go and find them. :whistling:

Hi master,

I wanna buy a Monaco rep. for my friend and you wrote:

Perhaps you could settle for a $100 faux chrono version? There are some rather nice ones out there... not accurate technically, but look nice.

So, I am interested in these look nice Tag's.

Where could I buy one?

Guide me master...

I have no much time to read all your extraordinary useful guides...

I want an instant advice.

Rania.

bytor why cant they use the modded version of themovement they did for the grand carrera which has seconds at 3?

...because it would still be inaccurate. The asian 7750 was used in the hugely disappointing Monza rep (which in the gen is similar to Monaco); the

subdials are too far apart. This is the same problem which faces the Planet Ocean Chrono and the Seamaster Chrono Diver Black

If a Steve McQueen rep was wanted; a dedicated trawl through iOffer and CQOut can uncover maybe one decent rep using the 21j movement. Most Monaco

reps (be it S.McQ or std black) are wrong in many ways though...which is why most of the forum dealers don't carry it.

Edited by Importr

...because it would still be inaccurate. The asian 7750 was used in the hugely disappointing Monza rep (which in the gen is similar to Monaco); the

subdials are too far apart. This is the same problem which faces the Planet Ocean Chrono and the Seamaster Chrono Diver Black

If a Steve McQueen rep was wanted; a dedicated trawl through iOffer and CQOut can uncover maybe one decent rep using the 21j movement. Most Monaco

reps (be it S.McQ or std black) are wrong in many ways though...which is why most of the forum dealers don't carry it.

Thanks Importr,

ur very sweety!!! :o

Hi master,

I wanna buy a Monaco rep. for my friend and you wrote:

Perhaps you could settle for a $100 faux chrono version? There are some rather nice ones out there... not accurate technically, but look nice.

So, I am interested in these look nice Tag's.

Where could I buy one?

Guide me master...

I have no much time to read all your extraordinary useful guides...

I want an instant advice.

Rania.

:horse:

What Dani is getting at is that you should be able to find this yourself.

I know you are new, but don't expect a spoon feeding.

What a pity sweet Fidestro.

All I am looking for is just a spoon feeding.

And I am using to be generous with the person

who will have the mood to feed me...

Anyone with clear suggestions?

TAG MONACO.

Is it so difficult?

Come on guys ur the experts!!!

:D

Rania, basically what everyone is saying is that none of the TRIED and TRUSTED dealers we have at our disposal carry the monaco due to too many inaccuracies. If you had a good read around you would soon realise that this is true and it may actually save you money by stopping you buying a crappy watch from cqout or suchlike even though you may get something half decent from the like of there it's not guaranteed. However it's up to you what you want to put in and what you want out of this hobby :)