When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My much beloved 127...

siesta181

Guys,

I know there's been way too many 127 pictorials but hey... you gotta admit its a beautiful watch.... and i needed to justify the purchase of my new camera.

DSC00196.jpg

DSC00194.jpg

DSC00191.jpg

DSC00190.jpg

The case is the old E0117 case. Exploded crystal was replaced by a DSN crystal. Also bought new dials and hands from him which did not fit with the old case. Strap is SC Legend II (nice and thick).

Photography tips from resident experts much appreciated.

Cheers

Siesta181

Edited by siesta181

Thanks Andy,

You make some excellent straps as well.

In fact I managed to get one via Lazarini about 2 months back... The quality of the leather is just different. I dont know how to describe it.

@Cara, its either this one or my 111.

Cheers

Siesta

It feels different because the one you have (serial number 42) is from one solid piece of buffalo.

That 127 looks great with that strap. I just bought a Mario Paci ammo leather strap for my 127, which I also love. It is a truly great watch.

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

Funny thing about the SC strap. My skin is allergic to it, causes unbelievable irritation but this is just me. Doesn't seem to affect anyone else.

Solution.... went to the pharmacy, bought some hypoallergenicc tape. Tape the inner of the strap that touches skin. Problem solved.... Strap is way too good to sell just like that.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers

Siesta

Nice watch but as I said before Strapculture strap are S***.... You are not the only one who had a rush wearing them ( I know more than 5 people). Plus the smell in some of their leathers is the least I can say 'strange'

Not a fan of SC straps either....

There are tons of other nice straps out there...There is no reason to keep using something that causes problem with your skin...