When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

"Free" Hamilton....

siesta181

Guys,

Made the mistake of telling Cara, Coolfire and Taka that I had a Hamilton which never saw the light of day... so due to their requests, here it is...

DSC00335.jpg

DSC00336.jpg

DSC00341.jpg

DSC00342.jpg

For members outside of Singapore, the army gives out Hamiltons when we have fulfilled our military obligations. So "free" is sort of a misnomer... its earned through sweat and blood (admittedly, the occasional bruise and cut here and there).

Cheers

Siesta181

Edited by siesta181

Wel you earnt it so enjoy it. I wonder what i will get when i retire?

Probably what I got Andy - If you're in the same job that I was - LSGC (Long Service & Good Conduct Medal) a shitty pension and lot's of war stories to share at reunions.

Or do as I done and nick your issued G1098 CWC watch ( I think it stands for Cabot Watch Company) Mine is now over 27 years old still keeps good time - I would rather have the Hamilton though.

So if you are looking for a trade siesta181 I'm your man :o :o lol

@chronoluvv, its 2.5 years of my life which I'll never get back. Following by about another 10 years of "standby readiness". But I did walk away with good frens and intangible lifeskills. How to deal with A R S E holes commanders, some measure of independence, and the occasional laughter from recollections of doing stupid things only attempted during my youth. Other than that, utterly useless.

@reachroland, a rep can never replace the inner satisfaction of owning a gen. The Hamilton X-Wind a nice watch anyways

Cheers

Siesta