When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Singapore F1 race

dadog13

The ferrari pit crew are no doing too well this year are they and a lot of the blame has to be on the lights they use rather than a lollipop. What i want to know is did Alonso use the pits when the safety car was out and pit lane was closed?????

It would not surprise me if the FIA tell Ferrari to go back to a lollipop, It was just such a wrong time for that green light, he almost hit the other car coming down pit lane very much like in spa when he got a green light and there was a car there.

Personally i am thinking of buying a Gand Carrera because that is that LH wears, glad he got 3rd but i would be happier with another first

The ferrari pit crew are no doing too well this year are they and a lot of the blame has to be on the lights they use rather than a lollipop. What i want to know is did Alonso use the pits when the safety car was out and pit lane was closed?????

no, alonso pitted ~lap 12-13, 2 before the SC incident...

it was a great race...

Alonso left McLaren for a very specific reason. As 2-time champ, he expected to be accorded primary status as the lead driver for the team but they did not see it that way. McLaren felt they were better off backing Hamilton since he's younger and talented so Alonso went back to Renault.

His contract with Renault states that if Renault finish 4th or better in the Constructors' he must stay onboard for one more year. Technically he's the best driver on the grid and Honda is trying to woo him away but i doubt that's going to happen. All the rumors of him defecting to Ferrari were quashed once Ferrari renewed their contracts with Raikonnen and Massa till 2010

personally i don't care much for his arrogant attitude but i would LOVE for him to win w/Renault in 09

did you see the way he pulled away from the pack after the 2nd pit car gave way ? 2 seconds per lap on a track is downright phenomenal and goes to show he can still lay the hammer down !