When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1 Refugee Thread

JohnG

READ MY PREVIOUS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And gimme some answers, please!!!

Don't worry man - we don't have to find solutions today. It is saturday in the real world and it will take JB a while to realize what happened.

I have a couple of comments and suggestions:

1) We be patient

2) We have Greg and Alpha who know a lot about forums/hosting/etc... we will let them lead when the time comes.

3) We don't have to find answers today

4) Let's give it a few days - and in the meantime if anyone can think of how to contact JB - post it here. In the meantime, we will hope that he will realize what has happened and either fix the problem and/or come find us.

5) Alpha has a good point about living in one thread - so I am going to suggest we use the forum at large for reading/posting about watches - but the "Loony Bin" for our own threads - and that could even be watch threads for pics of our watches - so that we know WE will see them (they could get lost in the larger forum with all the specific watch forums. I also suggest we use RWG1: xxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxx as our title format in the Loony Bin so that we know which are "our" threads...

If we are all more or less in agreement on point 5. I will edit my first post and my sig line with a link to the Loony Bin with explanation that that is where the RWG1 crowd can be found - though we should keep this thread alive for late arrivals...

Sound ok?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it's good to see you too John - but where do we go from here? - how long can we live in a single thread? Will JB show up and does he have access to the database? Will we see Dave123 more often now? Will onzenuub get lucky with mcloud's daughter? How many people has 007fish killed that we have no knowledge of? Will greg ever get powermax? I really must know

Jean won't be showing up here,i assure you.... ;)

Jean won't be showing up here,i assure you.... ;)

Well if he doesn't we will figure out how to contact him - reach out to mods on all the forums... SOMEONE has got to know how to reach him. But regardless, he looked after us last time, I don't think he will just let the forum die (yet).

Well one way or another we will find him - IF we have to. I have no doubt that more than a couple of people could contact him on our behalf - but let's not get ahead of ourselves...

For now - what say ye on the question of a take-over of the Loony Bin? It is the natural place for us!

I hate all this political s**t. They're only rep forums aren't they? Or are they something more sinister... <_<

Have you forgotten RWG1 already? Drama is half the fun? And Dave was the supplier par excellence!

:)

P.S. somebody needs to work on finding some of our old smilies - the headset and the hammer-lol

LOONY BIN? Come on, vote guys!

You'll have to ok it with TT and the rest...

Nonsense - we are members here and in the Loony Bin anything goes. We can use it just like anyone else...

Well one way or another we will find him - IF we have to. I have no doubt that more than a couple of people could contact him on our behalf - but let's not get ahead of ourselves...

For now - what say ye on the question of a take-over of the Loony Bin? It is the natural place for us!

Send a pm to his account at the darkside,i think it might go to his email address.

Maybe.

Oke, so far Dave123 and PP have voted YES to moving our base of operations to the Loony Bin... (that is the default position - if you don't vote against, it will be assumed you are voting for).

Anyone else?

Send a pm to his account at the darkside,i think it might go to his email address.

Maybe.

Cool - or if it doesn't at least I could ask admin there to email him on our behalf...

I hate all this political s**t. They're only rep forums aren't they? Or are they something more sinister... <_<

"Where People Gather, Life Happens"

Even on the net...

You'll have to ok it with TT and the rest...

Have at it boyz...

Just remember that posts in the Bin don't show up when you click "View New Posts" at the top of the forum page...

Had to remove it because some of the titles...

So you'll need to click the Bin Forum to see what's new...

Enjoy yourselves...

TT

He just wants you to know that where people gather,life happens.

Well he WAS typing but now he's gone. edit - there he is!

COOL LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I will kick it off with a new house thread there - and let it just go naturally from there - Onze can start an 80's Penthouse Pets thread... Oscarmadfish a 007 thread... Kazi a Cessna thread... Dave a HBB King thread...

the loony bin lol it just sounds perfect

ok with me

trouble is i work in a loony bin now i have to play in one ;)

we need to find demisgod i really like that guy

in fact i like you all oh god i hope i am not turning queer :wub:

He will find us - have faith.

I am editing the first post in this thread with this notice:

RWG1 REFUGEES - Our temporary base of operations will be the "Loony Bin" at RWG.cc - http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showforum=21

When starting threads here, please use "RWG1: xxxx xx xxxxxxxxxx" title format so we can identify our guys' threads easier.