When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1 Refugee Thread

JohnG

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*GASP!*

Wha, where am I?

*cough cough*

Everyone oke?

kazi reporting in... :group:

----

the account was suspended by the hosting company for 2 reasons :

1) The hosting account has expired and needs to be renewed ($)

2) Due to a violation of the Terms of Use (whadaya mean illegal activity?) =@:animal_rooster:

Well, glad some us survived - I hope we can get a hold of that mysql database

let's form small search parties and split up, there must be others still alive

beer? :drinks:

*GASP!*

Wha, where am I?

*cough cough*

Everyone oke?

kazi reporting in... :group:

----

2) Due to a violation of the Terms of Use (whadaya mean illegal activity?) =@:animal_rooster:

beer? :drinks:

Nice to see you again, kazi!

So, no more RWG? Forever? And where did you get info on why it was suspended? And how to get it back?

Beer - yes, sure...

Oh yeah, and what do you think you will be doing tomorrow young man!!

Gotta run up into London. Should be back late afternoon, though...

Good to see alphakazi, PP and George found us here :)

Catch you later, guys!

3rd possibility: We were using too much bandwidth and exceeding the limits of our hosting plan, in which case an upgrade to a higher-spec plan with more bandwidth might fix the issue. No way to know until JB gets hold of Blade, though...

JohnG:

Although I'm very rarely around nowadays, less than Demsey, it seems this would be appropropriate that I would first come upon this thread in RWG.cc while faced with 1000 other unread threads!

I'm always interested in what you have to say, so keep posting here in RWG.cc, even if RWG1 goes down for the count. I'm still following your Spain house project with much interest and satisfaction as you progress. I love RWG1 as I was an original proponent along with Demsey & Johnnyboy of the "sinking-ship-unregulated-asylum-anarchy-model" even after the initial big 2006 exodus. Of course because of the universal deregulation of RWG1, more then half the RWG1 conversation now isn't really about replica watches but personal blogs, sorta like Demsey's normal posts. I know there will eventually be an end to the RWG1 mothership, since we were cursed with "what we wished for..........." Its longevity has far exceeded the usefulness of the the 7-person blog its become with everyone else just commenting around the blogs but your thoughts on non-watch related subjects are just as interesting. Afterall, just how much can you digress about a Rolex Sub before all our eyes roll into the back of our heads. ;-).

Best Regards,

Omni

RWG is hosted with bluehost - here are some threads regarding suspension :

http://www.bluehostforum.com/showthread.php?t=10885

http://www.bluehostforum.com/showthread.ph...light=suspended

http://www.bluehostforum.com/showthread.ph...light=suspended

I'm guessing they feel talking about reps is illegal - someone must be able to contact blade - we need the mysql

3rd possibility: We were using too much bandwidth and exceeding the limits of our hosting plan, in which case an upgrade to a higher-spec plan with more bandwidth might fix the issue. No way to know until JB gets hold of Blade, though...

Can we find better server? And where's JB and Blade? Anyone has their emails? By the way, just 2 days ago I had thoughts to exchange emails, just in case... Damn. Should post this idea then.

Edited by Luthier

well well you fookers thought you would run off in the night and leave me lol

remember i am 007 fish,oscarmadfish

on a more serious note i am over the moon to have found you guys

guess it must be love :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard, Oscar. We all, little by little, are together again.

Well, it maybe that farting suddenly became more illegal than reps.

May I join the fun? :D

I really don't think Blade has much interest in bringing that forum up,he has done it a few times now and its taken longer each time,if he does this time,i would be surprised,and if he is the only way it goes back up,its going to be a while....

Demsey and Clive are lost in cyberspace,unless we can figure out the handles they use here..... ;)

If anyone has contact with Blade aside from Jean,it would probably be Omni....

Hello Chaps,

Nice to see a few familiar faeces - sorry faces. I couldn't bring my daughter, as she has already been banned by this forum (for showing too much botty). Her cousin is quite sweet though. I thought everyone had given up, due to the credit crunch (even rep watches cost a lot of money to the poor).

Cheers

Dan :D

Nobody farted at RWG1, and I didn't see ONE nipple. So, nothing illegal over there, only talk about watches.

Oh.

So, no fun there/here either... :(

Hello Chaps,

Nice to see a few familiar faeces - sorry faces. I couldn't bring my daughter, as she has already been banned by this forum (for showing too much botty). Her cousin is quite sweet though. I thought everyone had given up, due to the credit crunch (even rep watches cost a lot of money to the poor).

Cheers

Dan :D

Like the cousin as well as the daughter, send them both over to The Netherlands for a nice watch talk. B)