When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1 Refugee Thread

JohnG

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just feel like another "Joe six pack" there..

Me too. You can do the virtual equivalent of fart, burp, scratch your nut sac, smack your buddies up side the head with a foot long hot dog, whatever, and sometimes there is a little spat, once in a blue moon a real fight, but most of the time, just farts and burps, and nobody makes you feel (like the) immature (tardo you are). It really is Animal House - for reps.

:drinks:

There is alot of guys on this forum wearing a smile about that forum being down,John...this one was created for a reason so don't be surprised if this thread gets locked.

If not for your pm at RG,i wouldn't have known it was down either,maybe its time has come,dunno.

I bet there's not more than 3 or 4 peeps that would qualify under that assumption Dave...

This Thread will not be locked nor deleted...

However, if it gets to racy, it would then be moved to the Bin...

And here on RWG the Bin is not the Recycle Bin, but the Looney Bin...

We're glad you guys are here...

Doubt very seriously we'll see any new registrations because of this...

Most folks from there are already part of the community here...

Enjoy!

TT

I bet there's not more than 3 or 4 peeps that would qualify under that assumption Dave...

This Thread will not be locked nor deleted...

However, if it gets to racy, it would then be moved to the Bin...

And here on RWG the Bin is not the Recycle Bin, but the Looney Bin...

We're glad you guys are here...

Doubt very seriously we'll see any new registrations because of this...

Most folks from there are already part of the community here...

Enjoy!

TT

Just adding my thanks to that of the other guys, TT.

For what it's worth, this has reminded me that I was intending to become a supporting member here - PM duly sent to admin. Hopefully others will feel the same way :)

Yep, like that, keep us posted what is going on.

Raining today - so nothing. Yesterday I finished repairing the brickwork where it will intersect the new roof. The three days before that I was pulling slate tile off another roof - a neighbor is replacing his roof and was going to toss the old slate - so I took it down for him and got to keep it - to replace the breakage from my own roof and for the additions that will require additional material...

Tomorrow I am going to Leon to pick grapes for another neighbor. We will return in the evening and on Sunday we will press the grapes. If the weather is good Monday, I will start putting up the "nervo-metal" on the roof... I will put up picks of that.

I was member 500 or something there :) Good forum.

Wow, an old timer!

Guys, I am going to bed now. I will be gone tomorrow - going to Leon as I said. I will check in tomorrow night (Spain time).

I hope things get solved soon. Great to see you all over here. I hope the others find us.

Night.

Oke, have a nice weekend.

You too Onze

Night Greg!

Guys, I am going to bed now. I will be gone tomorrow - going to Leon as I said. I will check in tomorrow night (Spain time).

I hope things get solved soon. Great to see you all over here. I hope the others find us.

Night.

Night Greg!

Nite John (& Onze!) - catch you on Sunday as I'm not going to be around for much of tomorrow either. May drop in tomorrow evening, though - depends on when I get home.

I hope Alpha and Oscar know to look for us here. Jameo is kind of posting infrequently anyway - he may not notice right away. Who else are we missing? Demisgod, MGI107...

No, no... MGI107 is here, just under his 1st RWG name- Luthier. And 1st avatar. How could I possibly disappear???

I was in horrible feeling all morning, til Dave and Doc answered on my PMs here. Thanks, guys!!! Thanks God we're all together again.

George.

:D:D:D

Edited by Luthier

No, no... MGI107 is here, just under his 1st RWG name- Luthier. And 1st avatar. How could I possibly disappear???

I was in horrible feeling all morning, til Dave and Doc answered on my PMs here. Thanks, guys!!! Thanks God we're all together again.

George.

:D:D:D

:D

Good to see you! And Pink Panther and Doc too! I will be gone most of today but will check in tonight. Off to Leon now!

Later guys.