When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

180 days USA

aliates88

Hi,

In a little while I will go on a journey of 180 days to the USA. I travel with two friends of mine from the West to the East . We only have a rental car and a tent. But we have a problem. We are all graduates and so we are under 21. Because we don't want to resign some luxury like bars etc, I have a question:

Do you have any idea, where we can get a fakee idd or a fakee driverlicense (misspellings because of gogle) or something near it in San Francisco? I would be thankful for every PM you could send to me.

If this question is completely unqualified on RWG, please don't hesitate to say and I will delete the thread. Thanks.

I would not recommend trying, homeland security has made [censored] like that harder and if you get caught with one you would be in deep [censored]. In addition, I have several friends who are bouncers and they are trained by ex-cops to spot a fake a mile away, in addition to bars that may have barcode readers for the back of the license. Sure, some dive bars you might slide, but a good fake is gonna cost you and it may not be worth it.

Hi,

In a little while I will go on a journey of 180 days to the USA. I travel with two friends of mine from the West to the East . We only have a rental car and a tent. But we have a problem. We are all graduates and so we are under 21. Because we don't want to resign some luxury like bars etc, I have a question:

Do you have any idea, where we can get a fakee idd or a fakee driverlicense (misspellings because of gogle) or something near it in San Francisco? I would be thankful for every PM you could send to me.

If this question is completely unqualified on RWG, please don't hesitate to say and I will delete the thread. Thanks.

I would not recommend for you to attempt such a thing. If you get caught, or should I say, when you get caught you and your friends will have your visas revoked at the very least, and worst case could find yourselves in that quaint little prison camp for terrorists in Cuba awaiting a trial that the government will be in no great hurry to provide!

But, what do I know. I only have 22 years of military experience.

Try this website: WWW.FBI.GOV They are the real experts and you should speak with them directly on this subject. Get aquainted with them now because you will be spending a lot of time with them in the future! :bangin:

Dear chiefwiggum

What you personnally think don't matters for me. Nevertheless I think much of you, because I don't know you personal, if you understand what I mean.

And OK the world is affected by terrorism and I have noticed, too, that the US security is very strict, but in cossetted Germany we say asking does not cost. The latter was the reason for my question. I explicit advised you to claim it if I have to revoke the question, but you did not even ask for it, but you want to teach me. All I expected with this question was something like "go to Chinatown" or something like in the aswers before yours.

"You need to stay at school a little bit longer, go to work, get some street nous and grow up before you step out into the big world" Oh come on and stick to facts! Yes I am young and I don't have much experience, but you sound as if you come directly out of the ghetto UK. All I want to do is to go to discos and bars sometimes and this has nothing to do with the danger of terrorist activitiy or the cossetted Germany. It's OK, if my question is not feasible in US, but then, you have nothing more to say.

BTW, perhabs you did notice, that I am under 21, thus, it should be clear that this stands only for my DOB. But it's needless. Someone with your experience did know this anyway, it was perhabs only a little choke. This ignorant comment was unnecessary, too.

I did mean my question like I wrote it. Behind the question was nothing malicious and even if it was for you, you can say it normally. I have a good mind to affront you, too, but I don't need to condescend to you.

I agree with those that say this is a bad idea for a foreign national but people are getting pretty hysterical with all the terrorism crap. Homeland Security has MUCH better things to do than ship off underage kids trying to buy a gin and tonic to Guantanamo. I mean, get real. :rolleyes:

If you were American I would suggest NYC - I know they have great id's there for "novelty use only". The same might be true of China Town in SF - I don't know.

It is nonsense to suggest that bouncers are trained to recognize id's from ALL 50 states - and there is no uniform bar code system for all states - that's just more nonsense. My CT license doesn't even HAVE a barcode. Nevertheless it is true that some [censored] cop in a bad mood COULD cause you problems with your visa and it really isn't worth the risk in my opinion. If you did get in trouble, it could make it difficult or impossible to get back into the U.S. in the future. Sad, but true.

Sorry that some people can't just respond factually to your question and feel a need to attack you personally. I mean, WTF?

I agree with those that say this is a bad idea for a foreign national but people are getting pretty hysterical with all the terrorism crap. Homeland Security has MUCH better things to do than ship off underage kids trying to buy a gin and tonic to Guantanamo. I mean, get real. :rolleyes:

If you were American I would suggest NYC - I know they have great id's there for "novelty use only". The same might be true of China Town in SF - I don't know.

It is nonsense to suggest that bouncers are trained to recognize id's from ALL 50 states - and there is no uniform bar code system for all states - that's just more nonsense. My CT license doesn't even HAVE a barcode. Nevertheless it is true that some [censored] cop in a bad mood COULD cause you problems with your visa and it really isn't worth the risk in my opinion. If you did get in trouble, it could make it difficult or impossible to get back into the U.S. in the future. Sad, but true.

Sorry that some people can't just respond factually to your question and feel a need to attack you personally. I mean, WTF?

Please forgive the sarcasm in my last post but, there is truth in what I said. You won't go to GTMO, Cuba for underaged drinking; however, if you are caught with false ID, Fake watches (which assume you have or you would not be here), and German accents you could easily be charged with a felony. Not that German accents are a crime mind you but fake identification is. JohnG is right about not being able to return at a later date if your visa is revoked. Don't take the chance kid. Come over and have the time of your life, but do it responsibly.

When was the last time you renewed your license? This site has more info on barcodes on licenses

http://schram.net/articles/barcode.html

Mine did not have a barcode until I renewed it this year.

I echo the sentiments of the above posts...not a good idea. How about giving it another year before going over there? You could do a European 180days trip this year, then leave the US of A until next year when you are old enough to enjoy the benefits that come with being 21.

Man this thread gets more hysterical by the minute... yes, the U.S. sends underage drinkers to Guantanamo! :lol:

@Fidestro - I have to renew mine soon (next summer) and I just saw online that CT now uses barcode - but many many states still do not. And even those that do don't all use the same formatting.

You never know with George W. still in office! He does pronounce terrorist and tourist the same!

George W. Bush = big disappointment. Sad to say, I voted for him twice! Watch out we are getting into politics now... Not encouraged on this forum.

Man, man, man, I can't believe it. None of my other threads brought so fast so many answers to me :blush: . Thanks for your warnings and hints. But we travel definitly this year. First of all, because I think I won't have 180 days free one year later. And probably we will have to live without the pleasure of life. No, seriously it's not very tragic for us, because we don't make a drinking or feasting holiday.

BTW, at the moment I wear a orange polo, I think it's very becoming to me :1: .

Edited by aliates88

George W. Bush = big disappointment. Sad to say, I voted for him twice! Watch out we are getting into politics now... Not encouraged on this forum.

Come on down to the Loony Bin - the refugees from RWG1 are there (until our site is back up). That is where the politics threads end up when they disappear. girlie pics, politics, religion, farting, beer, we have it all... don't be a stranger!

It is nonsense to suggest that bouncers are trained to recognize id's from ALL 50 states - and there is no uniform bar code system for all states - that's just more nonsense.

You only need to get caught out once.

I don't think fake US ID would work if you're not American. A bunch of young lads with German accents will stick out a mile, especially if they've all got California IDs. :D

He could always claim to be the Governor's nephew :p

http://eeuauaughhhuauaahh.ytmnd.com/

Thing is, you have a foreign accent and talk German amongst yourselves, they assume you're carrying a passport as ID. When you pull out any other form of ID, they'll get exceedingly suspicious.

It just sounds to me like a perfect way to ruin a holiday.

http://eeuauaughhhuauaahh.ytmnd.com/

Thing is, you have a foreign accent and talk German amongst yourselves, they assume you're carrying a passport as ID. When you pull out any other form of ID, they'll get exceedingly suspicious.

It just sounds to me like a perfect way to ruin a holiday.

I agree it is a bad idea - the risk is not worth it, however small it is.

Nevertheless, to suggest that it is unusual or "suspicious" for people with foreign accents to carry U.S. identification is simply wrong.