When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Orange Doxa diver reviews!

By-Tor

Lordy Lordy Lordy, you're KILLING me with these dive watches! I'm Jonesing BAD for a Sub 300T or equivalent.

Is this the most handsome watch ever created? You decide.

doxa_vint1.jpg

Eff-the Submariner!

This will be my next gen-diver purchase! :)

Oh crap. Now I've spawned a horde of competition for the next really good Doxa that pops up.

I'm with ya man... it's time to offload some pieces that never get any wrist time and pop for a DOXA.

Doxa's are very cool. I've owned several in the past and still own one. The Mil Sharky. The thing wears very small for it's size and is extremely comfortable to wear due to it's bead bracelet. I'd highly recommend this watch to anyone. It's got a history to match any out there to boot.

Doxa's are very cool. I've owned several in the past and still own one. The Mil Sharky. The thing wears very small for it's size and is extremely comfortable to wear due to it's bead bracelet. I'd highly recommend this watch to anyone. It's got a history to match any out there to boot.

All right, cough up some photos. I gotta see this beauty! :Jumpy:

Ok, here is one...

IMGP2311vivi-vi.jpg

Yes, the Ploprof is also an awsome watch! I didn't have $15k to buy one so I got in on the pre-order for the Ocean 7 LM-7. A homage to the Ploprof and I can't wait till she arrives home.

Wow she's a looker! Time for a trade eh? ;)

Wow she's a looker! Time for a trade eh? ;)

Thanks Nanuq. Trade? Never... :D She stays in her tube most of the time. I've had several generous offers for trade and sale, but me thinks she'll stay with me to the grave. ;) The other Doxa's have come and gone, but this one is a keeper, espeically since this was a limited edition never to be made again. I had the newer 5000T's, but for some reason it didn't appeal to me as much as the 750T's. Great watches.

I wonder why nobody has rep'd a Doxa. Seems to me there's enough interest for it. Especially since I've seen some reps that are more niche than popular to the general public.

Exactly!

Case: simple

Crystal: simple

Bezel: simple

Movement: ETA

Dial: simple

Hands: no-brainer

Make sure it's orange, has beads of rice, black hands, size it like the 1000T.